talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Manchester United Discussion

football forum

• Subscriber

Shame just how many players Monaco are going to lose, however they will definitely have a lot of money to spend??

Makes you wonder what Mbappe will think seeing all these players go... wouldn't be surprised if he wants out. 

• Administrator
10 minutes ago, JOSHBRFC said:

Shame just how many players Monaco are going to lose, however they will definitely have a lot of money to spend??

Makes you wonder what Mbappe will think seeing all these players go... wouldn't be surprised if he wants out. 

true, but they may gain Mahrez so that solves all the problems :ph34r:  

• 2 weeks later...
On Friday, June 16, 2017 at 1:20 AM, Teso Dos Bichos said:

Alvaro Morata will earn €12m per year over 4 years at United & upwards of €74m will be needed to close the deal with Real. [sky italia]

United met with Inter Milan last week, Inter want £44m for Ivan Perisic but United value him at £30m. [bbc]

Lindelof and morata are a good start but if you add matic and perisic to the summer transfers, it will be an average one/dissapointment. Please dont let it be truth, dont rate perisic much.

It would be disappointing if those 4 are the only additions come the end of August. I have to think there will be a surprise addition or two to that list.  As for Perisic, Mourinho likes him.  He is a workhorse and a winger that actually keeps his width, every other winger has a tendency to cut in side too much.  Plus he is a good crossed of the ball.  Perisic maybe good for United,  not every signing has to be a household name.

Edited by Redcanuck

• 2 weeks later...

Manchester United approach Inter with an improved proposal for Perisic, a deal worth over €40million.

632967126.jpg?w=748&h=498&crop=1

I don't know which is the foolest side here. Inter for not accepting any bid comes for Perisic higher than 30 million or United that keeps coming back with even higher bids.

You stupid Chinese take the money now before they think again and realize the mistake they're making!

2 minutes ago, Teso Dos Bichos said:

Mourinho making the right moves. Man Utd gets the best striker in the EPL and at the same time deliver an L to Real Madrid and Chelsea :rofl: 

If by L you mean going after Morata, a striker you just recently stated was better than Lukaku? 

My what a different tune you like to play. xD

On 09/06/2017 at 8:34 PM, Teso Dos Bichos said:

Indeed, a much better fit/player than Lukaku and five times better than pablo alcacer, still cant believe a team is so desperate/misguided to pay 30 mil (right now he is worth about half) xD

On 09/06/2017 at 0:48 AM, Teso Dos Bichos said:

Morata>>>lukaku

xD xD :clown:

10 minutes ago, Teso Dos Bichos said:

:rofl: yeah a player that has barely played as a starter compared to a proven player like Lukaku. Come on now, i was just playing along. The madrid and chelsea bunch were fooled, lukaku/man utd trolled yall :rofl: i forgot who, but i remember someone here posting about lukaku winking to a reporter that mention something about being a blue again :rofl::rofl: my oh my, just take the L 

My word. You've been brilliant caught out and this attempt to defend your position is  gold :congrats:

Typical fanboy.

Reports of Lukaku going to Chelsea and Morata going to United. 

Morata >>>>> Lukaku

Indeed, a much better fit/player than Lukaku 

Now a twist of events with United signing Lukaku and Chelsea being heavily linked with Morata,

COMPLETELY different tune 

Mourinho making the right moves. Man Utd gets the best striker in the EPL

Deliver an L to Real Madrid and Chelsea 

yeah a player that has barely played as a starter compared to a proven player like Lukaku

Come on now, i was just playing along.

What a knob. This has to be in the quotes thread xD

Edited by Cicero

Elsewhere he's said;

"I have no interest in the likes of Lukaku"

"Lukaku will get goals but he will contribute nothing else to our attacking play...we could have should aim for more"

And yet on here it's "right moves" xD xD xD

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Teso Dos Bichos said:

:rofl: just take the L Cicero, lukaku is not coming back like you wanted, he joined the best team in the world, get over it.

Even though I specifically stated I would have Belotti and Morata ahead of Lukaku. xD

You've been caught out mate. Quite hilariously. 

Best team in the world. 

6th best in England

Right 

Edited by Cicero

Great read. 10/10.

The part that had me rolling on the floor was "He joined the best team in the world, stop crying that he didn't join Chelsea"

To be fair, I think Cicero might be too distracted with his first placed finish in an overhyped league.

4 minutes ago, Cicero said:

Even though I specifically stated I would have Belotti and Morata ahead of Lukaku. xD

You've been caught out mate. Quite hilariously. 

Not denying that I enjoy Teso being caught out (again), but for me there's no way Belotti is better than Lukaku.

2 minutes ago, LaSambadeStGermain said:

Great read. 10/10.

The part that had me rolling on the floor was "He joined the best team in the world, stop crying that he didn't join Chelsea"

To be fair, I think Cicero might be too distracted with his first placed finish in an overhyped league.

Not denying that I enjoy Teso being caught out (again), but for me there's no way Belotti is better than Lukaku.

Fuck sake, we don't need someone else other than Teso looking like a knob right now. 

Just now, Cicero said:

Fuck sake, we don't need someone else other than Teso looking like a knob right now. 

I was defending you xD

But fair enough, don't think you need it.

Just now, Cicero said:

That part i bolded. Why did you state that exactly? 

"Best team in the world" when Chelsea, a team that you support, finished first. You may have misunderstood it. I've said before my wording can be awful. I wasn't wrong.

2 minutes ago, LaSambadeStGermain said:

"Best team in the world" when Chelsea, a team that you support, finished first. You may have misunderstood it. I've said before my wording can be awful. I wasn't wrong.

You see, this is where I criticised you of looking like a knob. 

Where did I insinuate we (Chelsea) were the best team in the world? 

I criticised Teso for saying that, even though United finished 6th in the league. How can a team be the best in the world when they are 6th in their league?

What part am I misunderstanding here? Because it just looks like you assumed something that isn't true. 

16 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

Can someone please get all these Teso quotes together and throw them into the ''Members Quotes'' thread? Absolute gold that will be fantastic to look back on in a few years. One of the contenders for ''post/cock-up of the year'' for sure.

thats what you mods are there for... lazy bum :cardY:

Just now, Cicero said:

You see, this is where I criticised you of looking like a knob. 

Where did I insinuate we (Chelsea) were the best team in the world? 

I criticised Teso for saying that, even though United finished 6th in the league. How can a team be the best in the world when they are 6th in their league?

What part am I misunderstanding here? Because it just looks like you assumed something that isn't true. 

Because I never claimed you for saying that. That's where you misunderstood me. Perhaps having said "in an overhyped league" wasn't by best wording.

3 minutes ago, LaSambadeStGermain said:

Because I never claimed you for saying that. That's where you misunderstood me. Perhaps having said "in an overhyped league" wasn't by best wording.

• Then what led you to believe I am 'distracted' from a first place finish? xD
Edited by Cicero

5 minutes ago, Cicero said:

Then how am I 'distracted' from a first place finish? 

19 minutes ago, LaSambadeStGermain said:

The 2 sentences were linked. I said you are too distracted from his nonsense after finishing first compared to United's 6th in a league that isn't considered the best in the world anyways. I wasn't accusing you of something you never said. Kind of like the "can't hear you from the top of the table" arguement. Hopefully that makes it understandable or else I may as well be Scooby Doo and you Shaggy by now.

I've ruined the fun ffs xD. People like to claim I have good english too

Edited by Guest

11 minutes ago, Teso Dos Bichos said:

According to both of yall clowns, the best team(juventus) was either going to win a close game or win by several goals vs RM :rofl::rofl: what was the final score again cicero or TFFs serie A expert Libby? 

Cause for concern when a member gets a score prediction wrong xD

You should know all about that...

On 4/17/2017, Teso Dos Bichos said: 

Real Madrid 3-1 Barcelona 

25messi-shirt-l.jpg