talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Transfer Rumours 2017

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

Apparently we've had a £42m bid for Marco Asensio rejected by Real Madrid. 

There's no way in hell you or anyone is getting Asensio mate.  Barcelona are currently taking Real Madrid through the court system on that signing because they had it done and something untoward happened along the way that the fiscal system is involved in.  He is one of the future European stars...  A natural player that can either play at full-back (is ambidextrous so either flank is ok) or as a natural winger.  That's not enough money.

2 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

There's no way in hell you or anyone is getting Asensio mate.  Barcelona are currently taking Real Madrid through the court system on that signing because they had it done and something untoward happened along the way that the fiscal system is involved in.  He is one of the future European stars...  A natural player that can either play at full-back (is ambidextrous so any flank is ok) or as a natural winger.  That's not enough money.

Probably why it was rejected xD

Nice to see that Klopp means business this window though if we are going after talent like that. 

2 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

Probably why it was rejected xD

Nice to see that Klopp means business this window though if we are going after talent like that. 

Trust me mate...  That's proper talent!  Juve are also trying it on right now with him and if there's a massive push in the financial sense coupled with the issues surrounding his signing, it could see Florentino having to let the issue go.  They could end up being done big time on that signing in the end...  This is why the elite clubs around Europe are sniffing around Asensio because they're all in the know these days.

• Subscriber

Sky reporting that a Chinese club are coming back in for Costa this summer, working on a deal now.

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11668/10844402/tianjin-quanjian-working-to-sign-diego-costa-from-chelsea-sky-sources

Could have a big bearing on us for obvious reasons. I mean the Sun reported that Lukaku told his mates he wants to join Chelsea so that must be true...

Acording to Spanish sports daily, SPORT, Real Madrid's Florentino Pérez is about to go into attack mode to try and reignite the acquisition of Manchester United goalkeeper David de Gea.  They speculate that the offer will be in the region of £60m with a possible move for Real's Costa Rican keeper Keylor Navas to United as part of the deal.

Oferta récord del Madrid por De Gea

• Administrator
1 hour ago, LFCMadLad said:

Gareth Bale has apparently urged  Real Madrid to sign his Welsh teammate and Liverpool 17 year old Ben Woodburn to keep him out of the clutches of Barcelona who are also interested. 

a.k.a let's ruin his career so our rivals can't sign him ¬¬

10 hours ago, SirBalon said:

Acording to Spanish sports daily, SPORT, Real Madrid's Florentino Pérez is about to go into attack mode to try and reignite the acquisition of Manchester United goalkeeper David de Gea.  They speculate that the offer will be in the region of £60m with a possible move for Real's Costa Rican keeper Keylor Navas to United as part of the deal.

Yeah, that all worked out really well last time :dam:

• Subscriber
On 4/20/2017 at 11:40 PM, SirBalon said:

Be happy with that as it fills the void. They're linked with Schmeichel if he leaves.

Today we have been linked to Joe Hart, Eldin Jakupovic, Jean Seri and Jeison Murillo.

4 minutes ago, Cicero said:

Kyle Walker wants out after falling out with Poch. 

Reckon Barca or City will be his likely destinations. He'd be perfect for Barcelona. 

Surprised by that, struggle to see how people could fall out with Pochettino, seems a cracking bloke and manager.

I would be very surprised to see Walker leave.

19 minutes ago, Toony said:

Surprised by that, struggle to see how people could fall out with Pochettino, seems a cracking bloke and manager.

I would be very surprised to see Walker leave.

Yeah it's a strange one. If there was any truth to this I very much doubt Levy will sell him to any club in England. 

Like I said, Barcelona would be match made. 

FC Barcelona want Héctor Bellerín and that's their main priority...

If it's not him, then there are all sorts of names being speculated on with Kyle Walker and even César Azpilicueta being another name on the list because nobody knows what's happening.  In the past 2 or three weeks the Barcelona based sports newspapers and football radio shows must've mentioned at least 10 names aside from those just mentioned with all sorts of French and Italian players.

Most of the big clubs in Europe are looking for a permanent right-back fixture for their first XI so anything we here is totally speculative.

5 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

Are Barcelona not put off by the astronomical fee that Arsenal would demand for Bellerin? I know they can splash the cash but they won't want to get mugged off in the deal.

Because of his past Hector would be the perfect right-back but I was under the impression that Barca would have to jump through too many hoops to make it happen.

They can do the Bellerín signing even at a stupid price but there's an issue there this summer and that's the fact that they also want an elite central midfielder.  The main candidate in that central midfield position would be Marco Verratti and there's the problem.  Not only are players in that position even more expensive, but he plays for PSG and every time Barça have tried to sign players from the Parisian club in the past (Thiago Silva and Marquinhos) they've had absurd quotes thrown at them from Paris Saint-Germain.

The Barcelona based sports mediums know this and for that reason is why we're getting all the speculation surrounding other names in the right-back position.

Saw on Twitter that Mertens is wanted by West Ham. Some news in Italian too. Should I join the West Ham delusion thread now?

10 minutes ago, LaSambadeStGermain said:

Saw on Twitter that Mertens is wanted by West Ham. Some news in Italian too. Should I join the West Ham delusion thread now?

Ambitious I'll give them that. Going after arguably Belgium's best performer this season. Although there is a thin line between ambition and delusion. 

Archived