talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Transfer Rumours 2017

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

United make initial approach for 84 Million rated Striker in Andrea Belotti according to ESPN. 

One good season shouldn't justify that price tag. Christ. 

Chelsea have beaten Arsenal to the £50m signing of Virgil van Dijk. We've offered Andreas Christensen to Southampton in return [Mail]

Hope to fuck this isn't true, or hopefully a loan spell for Christensen. 

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, Cicero said:

One good season shouldn't justify that price tag. Christ. 

Hope to fuck this isn't true, or hopefully a loan spell for Christensen. 

Assume you're going to use the Hazard money to fund moves for Belotti and Van Dijk?

2 minutes ago, Storts said:

Assume you're going to use the Hazard money to fund moves for Belotti and Van Dijk?

We sold Thorgan Hazard last year mate and I doubt his funds could cover anything substantial. 

• Subscriber
18 minutes ago, Cicero said:

We sold Thorgan Hazard last year mate and I doubt his funds could cover anything substantial. 

Belotti would be awful. It's surely going to be Lukaku or Morata

• Administrator

just had a conference call with the Glazers, Ed Woodward and Jose Mourinho - they confirmed they will not be signing Kasper Schmeichel because Teso, from a football forum, doesn't want him.

6 hours ago, Teso Dos Bichos said:

Kasper Schmeichel would be such a downgrade from De Gea, rather see Romero or Joel Pereira be given a chance than Kasper.

You would be hard pressed to find a keeper that isn't a pretty big downgrade on De Gea tbh. He's one of the best around.

Rumours are that we're asking for 6m Euros from Red Bull Salzberg for Andre Wisdom. That was how I remembered we still have Andre Wisdom on the books.

1 hour ago, LFCMadLad said:

Cesc to Liverpool in today's news. 

Cesc has been linked with every club in the past couple of months.  Only two days ago with Marseille.

Would he fit into Klopp's high intensity game though?

52 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

Cesc has been linked with every club in the past couple of months.  Only two days ago with Marseille.

Would he fit into Klopp's high intensity game though?

Probably not but the rumours are probably nonsense anyway mate. 

Was linked with a move to Milan as well. Hoping we keep a hold of him for a few more seasons as we do not have another midfielder like him, and I'm pretty sure Conte has realised that.  Helps us control the midfield, pick out passes and links up well with our attacking players. 

1 hour ago, Cicero said:

Was linked with a move to Milan as well. Hoping we keep a hold of him for a few more seasons as we do not have another midfielder like him, and I'm pretty sure Conte has realised that.  Helps us control the midfield, pick out passes and links up well with our attacking players. 

The problem is that he can demand very high wages and he will probably be offered first team football at most places.  I think the only way he'll stay at Chelsea is if he senses he will be a first teamer next season and as far as I've seen Conte still doesn't exactly know how to place him in his system consistently.

10 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

The problem is that he can demand very high wages and he will probably be offered first team football at most places.  I think the only way he'll stay at Chelsea is if he senses he will be a first teamer next season and as far as I've seen Conte still doesn't exactly know how to place him in his system consistently.

I would say he does. I would actually go along with saying that Conte understands how valuable Cesc is to the team and carefully selects him based on each game.  Against teams we know are going to sit back and absorb pressure, he starts Cesc. When we are in need of a goal, he brings Cesc on to link up with our attackers. If we are getting dominated in the midfield, he brings Cesc on to help us control the midfield. 

2 minutes ago, Cicero said:

I would say he does. I would actually go along with saying that Conte understands how valuable Cesc is to the team and carefully selects him based on each game.  Against teams we know are going to sit back and absorb pressure, he starts Cesc. When we are in need of a goal, he brings Cesc on to link up with our attackers. If we are getting dominated in the midfield, he brings Cesc on to help us control the midfield. 

Even though he's being used more than he was earlier on in the season that's true.  Why is he still a sub so many times?

I just think he would be a permanent starting fixture in Italy for example.

There's a lot of speculation surrounding him and he may well stay at Chelsea, who knows.

• Subscriber

Schmeichel to Man Utd talk is growing. Mirror reporting that he's angling for a move and has changed agent. Take it with a pinch of salt as it's the Mirror but if it's true about the agent then I'd imagine he's off. Couldn't begrudge him a move to Man Utd. Shitty way to do it though if that's the case.

9 hours ago, SirBalon said:

Even though he's being used more than he was earlier on in the season that's true.  Why is he still a sub so many times?

I just think he would be a permanent starting fixture in Italy for example.

There's a lot of speculation surrounding him and he may well stay at Chelsea, who knows.

He rarely starts but when he is subbed on against tired opposition Fabregas has been instrumental in deciding matches. Just because he doesn't start doesn't mean he isn't one of the most important players at Chelsea.

Pre-Contract agreement with Tianjin for Diego Costa established last Friday. 90 Million transfer with the player earning at around 30 million per year. 

140 Million in Profit coming from both Costa and Oscar. Insane xD

27 minutes ago, Cicero said:

140 Million in Profit coming from both Costa and Oscar. Insane xD

What a waste of time Costa has been. So much effort was put into him at a young age in Spain (he put it in too it must be said) and he now throws his career away for money. Like he's earning peanuts now!!!

That's a proper profit you'll be making. 

39 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

What a waste of time Costa has been. So much effort was put into him at a young age in Spain (he put it in too it must be said) and he now throws his career away for money. Like he's earning peanuts now!!!

That's a proper profit you'll be making. 

I wouldn't say that. Assuming we go on and do it, he's helped two clubs win 3 league titles in 4 years. 

If it wasn't for Atletico's transfer ban I could of seen him gone there instead. 

• The title was changed to Transfer Rumours 2017
  • The topic was pinned
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived