talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Transfer Rumours 2017

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, HK85 said:

I've just seen one in The Telegraph saying United are confident of getting him! 

Got to love summer window talk. 

Tellin ya mate. So far we are on the verge of signing about 59 players 

There's a lot of rumours being banded about and we're yet to see how many of these are for real.  I can't see so many clubs being raped off their top players around Europe.  At the same time some of the biggest clubs are in dire need of certain positions needing to be filled.

7 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

Calm down it says Chelsea WANT to sign him xD

The fact were interested made me ejaculate. Best CB in La Liga and been a fan of him for years. Probably all bs though. 

5 minutes ago, True Blue said:

We have Zouma, Ake and Christensen but we will be looking to spend again on players we don't need?

Zouma is gone in my opinion. Either on loan or sold as I reckon Conte doesn't fancy him, considering Zouma can't play from the back. Christensen will be coming in to replace him. Whether or not he will get ahead of Cahill remains to be seen 

• The title was changed to Transfer Rumours
1 minute ago, Stan said:

Everton in for Knockaert for about £20m apparently as well. 

Think the origin of it was ESPN so I don't know the reliability of it. 

Deulofeu and McGeady are out this summer so we could do with a wide player with Bolasie out for so long. 

• Administrator

yeah this time of season loads of sources spout loads of shit and, as Liverpool fans would know, anyone can get 'rumoured' to go somewhere. 

if Mahrez goes (likely), then I'd like us to try and persuade Knockaert to come back. Loved by the fans here still but Everton could probably offer him more money (and more European football aspirations). 

• The title was changed to Transfer Rumours 2017
  • The topic was pinned
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived