talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Transfer Rumours 2017

12 minutes ago, Cicero said:

Liverpool linked with Asensio according to the Mirror. 

Christ these bastards are getting lazy. 

Doesn't he play wide of a CF? 

If so he's not getting in ahead of Mane or Coutinho so they can keep him :ph34r:

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

Doesn't he play wide of a CF? 

If so he's not getting in ahead of Mane or Coutinho so they can keep him :ph34r:

Technically an Attacking mid. More of a chance Real will let Ronaldo go than Asensio. 

• Subscriber
6 hours ago, Stan said:

Everton in for Knockaert for about £20m apparently as well. 

xD Fucking hell. Sickener we lost him on a free if that's the case.

We have bid £400k for Luton right back James Justin. Very highly rated.

• Subscriber

Article from The Telegraph (John Percy from them is very good for us) says Shakespeare has claimed we could break our transfer record again this summer, and the main targets we have are Ben Gibson (Middlesbrough), Gylfi Sigurdsson (Swansea) and Kara Mbodji (Anderlecht).

Don't know enough about Kara other than him always being a wonderkid on FM.

Gibson and Sigurdsson would both be expensive but they would both be encouraging signings. I think Sigurdsson is the player I most want us to sign this summer. I think he'd actually fit into our game (after initial scepticism) and he would be about a hundred times as productive going forward as Okazaki.

12 minutes ago, FOYM said:

That's a good signing, player who has played at a high level all season yet has loads more potential. 

Never really seen him stand out and to be honest I was hoping we'd show a bit more ambition in a position we've struggled with for years. All seems a bit like we're cherry picking from a club that is probably going to be relegated. 

Time will tell if he can displace Milner I suppose. 

One season with us possibly being back in the champions league isn't enough to bring in the top names, if we can bring in the rumoured Van Dyke as well then I think our defence improved massively with just two signings.

1 minute ago, FOYM said:

One season with us possibly being back in the champions league isn't enough to bring in the top names, if we can bring in the rumoured Van Dyke as well then I think our defence improved massively with just two signings.

I know, but I'm pretty sure there are better LB's out there that we could attract than Andrew Robertson. 

He could turn out ok but it's a very underwhelming signing. 

Various rumours doing the rounds that we're interested in Luan from Gremio, with some saying we've agreed a fee. Seems more of a Firmino type SS/False 9 than the genuine striker I think we need, but depth and competition are always a good thing.

Apparently not only have we signed Andrew Robertson from Hull, we are also targeting his current teammate Harry Maguire! 

So after shipping over 50 goals this season we have decided to strengthen this area by signing 2 relegated defenders. 

Sweet :coffee:

9 hours ago, Dan said:

Newcastle want Wes Morgan xD

That's my favourite one yet.

Where've you got that from?

Hope we go in for Siggurdsson, doubt he'll come to us but it's a certainty that he'll leave Swansea this summer I think.

• The title was changed to Transfer Rumours 2017
  • The topic was pinned
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived