talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Transfer Rumours 2017

6 hours ago, 6666 said:

Aguero is a great player on his day but his stock isn't that high right now at Man City and he's incredibly injury prone. Maybe if they offer Aguero with £30m on top it'd start to look more like a fair trade.

Klaassen was a key player at Ajax so obviously it'd take more to get him off them whereas Bertrand Traore is someone who was at a "youth player that needs to be loaned out for experience" level at Chelsea. Not absurd.

10 million for a player of Traore's quality and potential is absolutely mental especially when you consider today's market. Yes absurd.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 hours ago, Cicero said:

10 million for a player of Traore's quality and potential is absolutely mental especially when you consider today's market. Yes absurd.

That's not how transfers work. Everyone knew he wasn't going to play much of a part in Chelsea's plans next season and that Chelsea don't mind selling him. He also hasn't done much other than a decent season in the Eredivisie. A team would need to be off their heads to offer €20m considering the circumstances.

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, True Blue said:

Wikipedia updated that his new club is Swansea xD

ahh Wikipedia, that reliable source where anyone can change its pages :D 

Naby Keita admits he would welcome the chance to join Manchester City

The German club have insisted that the Guinea international is not for sale, but the player has suggested he is keen to move clubs.

‘I love Leipzig, and I will never forget this city

‘I hope, however, that I have the level in two, three years and could play for one of the very big clubs.

‘This includes Barcelona, but it also includes Real Madrid or Manchester City.

Read more: https://metro.co.uk/2017/06/28/liverpool-target-naby-keita-admits-he-wants-to-join-manchester-city-6740715/#ixzz4lIdH7Ev0

Get in line son, get in line

2 hours ago, VanPanna said:

Tete will join Palace his move to Galatasaray fell through because of wages.    

Is Joel Veltman any good? Of the Dutch XI we've been linked with, he's popped up the most.

Van Rhijn has been linked a bit too.

• Subscriber
3 hours ago, Stan said:

£25m for Michael Keane to go to Everton

Happy with that. Lads like Keane and Pickford will be worth the steep fees if they're part of our first team for 6-7 years or even more, or they do well enough that we get the opportunity to sell them on for a profit. 

On ‎26‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 8:22 PM, Stan said:

Decent signing for Burnley, that. I'm sure @Lucas can give us a bit more insight. 

https://twitter.com/TransferCentreL/status/879296286259900416

Looks very close although nothing confirmed as yet. Think he'll do well ok in the PL, lovely left foot on him. Wasn't that great for us last year to be frank, the season before was his stand out season but he was still decent.

Definitely better than our other highly rated LB from a few years ago, Luke Garbutt. And I'd also rate him better than Byram whose struggled to make an impact at West Ham.

Not in Lewis Cook's league mind.

12 minutes ago, True Blue said:

Borini having a medical with AC Milan, how does that cunt always gets offers from big clubs? He is wank.

So are AC Milan these days to be fair. As were we when he signed for us

Archived