• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Tottenham 2-0 Arsenal - Sunday 6th December, 2020

football forums

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, Rick said:

Arteta coming out criticising Partey for leaving the pitch injured. Bit weird, if he’s injured he’s injured. Why did he want? For Partey to knacker himself even more by staying on? 

From what I've read of his comments, I think he's pissed off that he's started leaving the pitch as Spurs are counter attacking for their second goal. If you're injured, go down, don't just start walking off as the opposition have a four on two situation

1 minute ago, SirBalon 69 said:

Who would put themselves in front of a camera to watch Arsenal! they must be desperate for attention.

The absolute nerve of the bald bloke on the right to get angry about Kane injuring one of their players. 

This is the same twat that celebrated Pulisic's injury during the FA Cup final. 

15 minutes ago, SirBalon 69 said:

Who would put themselves in front of a camera to watch Arsenal! they must be desperate for attention.

That whole YouTube channel is just a bunch of toxic attention seeking wankers. They’ve amassed a lot of clout though and are really influential as a voice of Arsenal fans, rightly or wrongly (I’d say wrongly). Perversely, I think they like Arsenal being a bit shite because they’ve made a lot of money complaining about the side.

11 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

That whole YouTube channel is just a bunch of toxic attention seeking wankers. They’ve amassed a lot of clout though and are really influential as a voice of Arsenal fans, rightly or wrongly (I’d say wrongly). Perversely, I think they like Arsenal being a bit shite because they’ve made a lot of money complaining about the side.

It’s like people thinking Mark Goldbridge is the voice of United fans. Supports Forest ffs and has made a shit tonne of money posing as a United fan. He even got invited to a sky fanzone discussion over Andy Mitten. That’s just fucking embarrassing.

14 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

It’s like people thinking Mark Goldbridge is the voice of United fans. Supports Forest ffs and has made a shit tonne of money posing as a United fan. He even got invited to a sky fanzone discussion over Andy Mitten. That’s just fucking embarrassing.

He’s not really a Forest fan though is he? Goldbridge is 100% a character of sorts but as far as I’m aware he might have followed Forest as a kid but swapped teams.

1 hour ago, Danny said:

He’s not really a Forest fan though is he? Goldbridge is 100% a character of sorts but as far as I’m aware he might have followed Forest as a kid but swapped teams.

He’s absolutely a closet forest fan posing as a United fan to make money from YouTube. He simply lives the lie now because he’s fucking minted from it. 

9 minutes ago, Rick said:

The kick off is the only fan run podcast I’ll listen to, I think the likes of Lawrence, Rory & especially Hugh have some good tales. At least they’re honest in their discussions anyways. 

Absolute knobhead. 

This shit that comes out of his mouth. 

8 minutes ago, Cicero said:

Absolute knobhead. 

This shit that comes out of his mouth. 

Oh some of the stuff he says about you lot is outrageous, even from a non Chelsea fan. But he’s fairly entertaining and I can’t say I disagree with his opinions on the actual game. 

7 minutes ago, Rick said:

Oh some of the stuff he says about you lot is outrageous, even from a non Chelsea fan. But he’s fairly entertaining and I can’t say I disagree with his opinions on the actual game. 

I can. Spouted some absolute nonsense and receives constant backlash on his social media for it. He has a very simplistic view on football outside of England. 

Just look at the bollocks he said about Bielsa recently. Doesn't rate him as a manager because he 'never won anything'. Ignoring the blatant obvious that he has won trophies, Bielsa is one of the most iconic managers out there and has transformed sides. 

2 hours ago, DeadLinesman said:

Who the fuck is Mark Goldbridge? xD

Rory knows his worth as a pundit on YouTube and that’s in being a windup, the contrarian, have you got the medals to prove it type fan. I think he chats shit everynow and then and the 888 debate with Rob Mulholland was clearly Rory getting a rise out of Rob so that they all got decent exposure and a decent payday. They play their roles.

Only one who constantly speaks sense for me is Loz but even then that’s because he takes the role as adjudicator when people are debating.

52 minutes ago, Cicero said:

I can. Spouted some absolute nonsense and receives constant backlash on his social media for it. He has a very simplistic view on football outside of England. 

Just look at the bollocks he said about Bielsa recently. Doesn't rate him as a manager because he 'never won anything'. Ignoring the blatant obvious that he has won trophies, Bielsa is one of the most iconic managers out there and has transformed sides. 

I think his point in that argument is that Bielsa shouldn’t be put in the top five managers in world football for what he and Leeds did last season. Arguing that putting him next to Klopp & Hansi Flick is a bit of a pisstake. Which I agree with. 

But I’m not here to defend him. I don’t have Twitter so only see him on the kick off. 

Hard to summarise everything wrong with the club. At the end of the day for me it's just purely to being a badly run football team. A lot of people bringing up Wenger again saying how he wasn't part of the problem, for me he was. The running of the club was a joke, especially his last 3 seasons. The thing is I don't think you can blame him now that's just a cheap shot. For me it's just when he did finally leave we continued to be a shit show. Unless that changes nothing will change.

A new manager or new players can come in but it won't make a big difference if nothing changes fundamentally with the club. Disaster appointment after disaster a board level, there has been just no consistency at any level and we wonder why everything keeps going wrong. 

One thing I will say about Arteta is his man management has been beyond a joke. The whole Ozil situation is just embarrassing, I'm not his biggest fan and don't think he makes any sort of difference but he is still seems to be very well liked amongst his peers. I just don't think he or the club read the room at all well. The Guendouzi and Saliba saga and whatever is happening with AMN doesn't make any sense and hasn't been clarified. You have to know we are very much in the player empowerment era of sports, if you cannot deal with these athletes well you're going to get hung out to dry. 

57 minutes ago, Chaaay AFC said:

Hard to summarise everything wrong with the club. At the end of the day for me it's just purely to being a badly run football team. A lot of people bringing up Wenger again saying how he wasn't part of the problem, for me he was. The running of the club was a joke, especially his last 3 seasons. The thing is I don't think you can blame him now that's just a cheap shot. For me it's just when he did finally leave we continued to be a shit show. Unless that changes nothing will change.

A new manager or new players can come in but it won't make a big difference if nothing changes fundamentally with the club. Disaster appointment after disaster a board level, there has been just no consistency at any level and we wonder why everything keeps going wrong. 

One thing I will say about Arteta is his man management has been beyond a joke. The whole Ozil situation is just embarrassing, I'm not his biggest fan and don't think he makes any sort of difference but he is still seems to be very well liked amongst his peers. I just don't think he or the club read the room at all well. The Guendouzi and Saliba saga and whatever is happening with AMN doesn't make any sense and hasn't been clarified. You have to know we are very much in the player empowerment era of sports, if you cannot deal with these athletes well you're going to get hung out to dry. 

It looks like Arteta has pissed off the whole team, what a difference it is now to how it was when he first started.  Players looked fresh and energised, everyone played their roles and stuck to their jobs like they believed in everything Arteta was saying.   Now players are failing to do anything at all, the most worrying is Auba he is looks so disinterested, clearly he is not happy, something has happened in the club in the summer and it goes back to the dealings with Ozil, this has come from I am sure. 

For me Arteta just needs to go, it was a mistake to appoint him, we need an experienced coach to work with these players and not some jumped up arrogant rookie like Arteta. He clearly is the issue there and the club need to get rid before its too late.

2 hours ago, SirBalon 69 said:

It looks like Arteta has pissed off the whole team, what a difference it is now to how it was when he first started.  Players looked fresh and energised, everyone played their roles and stuck to their jobs like they believed in everything Arteta was saying.   Now players are failing to do anything at all, the most worrying is Auba he is looks so disinterested, clearly he is not happy, something has happened in the club in the summer and it goes back to the dealings with Ozil, this has come from I am sure. 

For me Arteta just needs to go, it was a mistake to appoint him, we need an experienced coach to work with these players and not some jumped up arrogant rookie like Arteta. He clearly is the issue there and the club need to get rid before its too late.

Is there any truth to the rumours about Ozil being sidelined because of the China stuff? If so then it's absolute madness, whatever you think of Ozil. Arsenal were always famous for being a professional, well run club but it just seems to be an utter shambles now. The days of David Dein seem a long, long time ago. You're a big enough club to resurrect yourselves though.

Archived