talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Your Favourite Fast-Food Items

football forum

7 minutes ago, nudge said:

Reluctantly had McDonald's last night as it was the only thing still open, and went for their new jalapeño burger. 

crispy-cheese-9-1024x1024.jpg

Surprisingly good! 

They don't offer that in Germany yet. :( But the Big Tasty Bacon is generally my favourite McD's Burger. It has nothing on the Double Steakhouse from Burger King though. :52_fearful: That is still my favourite Burger from a fast food chain so far. But I still haven't tried Five Guys, even though we've had it for a while now in Düsseldorf. 

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
9 minutes ago, Tommy said:

They don't offer that in Germany yet. :( But the Big Tasty Bacon is generally my favourite McD's Burger. It has nothing on the Double Steakhouse from Burger King though. :52_fearful: That is still my favourite Burger from a fast food chain so far. But I still haven't tried Five Guys, even though we've had it for a while now in Düsseldorf. 

I don't really eat from fast food chains, so can't compare... :7_sweat_smile: But last time I had a McDonald's (last year, I think?), it was awful, so I was positively surprised when I got it last night xD

3 minutes ago, nudge said:

I don't really eat from fast food chains, so can't compare... :7_sweat_smile: But last time I had a McDonald's (last year, I think?), it was awful, so I was positively surprised when I got it last night xD

I ate like McD's or Burger King maybe once or twice a year, but now McD's offer delivery here, so it has been a bit of a guilty pleasure to order there every month or two for the last year. xD Most of their Burgers are dry as fuck, but the fries are usually... decent. :4_joy: 

If you order the McRib, it comes with refreshing towels, and they smell so nice. One of the nicest smells I've ever smelt. Last time I ordered a McRib just for those refreshing towels, but they didn't give me any. :( Still have one in store for a special occasion though. xD

• Subscriber
6 hours ago, nudge said:

Reluctantly had McDonald's last night as it was the only thing still open, and went for their new jalapeño burger. 

That does look nice but me and the wife have gone off McDonlands atm, I would imagine it's alright sitting in a McDonalds having a meal but the takeaway we use for home delivery always seem to arrive a bit cold and not the same taste but the local Burger King is good and will arrive hot with a nice taste to it, a Double Cheeseburger with chips goes down a treat so tonight is 'Friday night' fast food meal delivery night in the Stewart household so it's either a...

mqdefault.jpg.485951bf4bd56839f8d45a24b7098386.jpg

or, I do like a beef curry now with egg fried rice only and the local takeaway shop is the bee's knees for this. :P

mqdefault.jpg.cc4b6609a1902aaa154ddd18a0b0ca62.jpg download.png.8f5a46b35285d9f9bec18d1396ab616c.png

• Subscriber
2 hours ago, CaaC (John) said:

That does look nice but me and the wife have gone off McDonlands atm, I would imagine it's alright sitting in a McDonalds having a meal but the takeaway we use for home delivery always seem to arrive a bit cold and not the same taste but the local Burger King is good and will arrive hot with a nice taste to it, a Double Cheeseburger with chips goes down a treat so tonight is 'Friday night' fast food meal delivery night in the Stewart household so it's either a...

mqdefault.jpg.485951bf4bd56839f8d45a24b7098386.jpg

or, I do like a beef curry now with egg fried rice only and the local takeaway shop is the bee's knees for this. :P

mqdefault.jpg.cc4b6609a1902aaa154ddd18a0b0ca62.jpg download.png.8f5a46b35285d9f9bec18d1396ab616c.png

Curry wins every time! :P

Family banquet tonight for us. 

Hot and sour soup

Barbecue spare ribs

Spring rolls and sweet chilli dip

Special friend rice (chicken and prawns)

Chips

Beef Curry

Chicken in Chilli and Garlic sauce

Tofu in Sweet and sour sauce (Daughter is a vegi)

• Subscriber
9 hours ago, nudge said:

Curry wins every time! :P

It was a beef curry (with plenty of onions) and egg fried rice after all and it went down a treat, I did not think I would eat the lot but I bloody did, most of the egg fried rice was buried under the curry. :D

download.png.1d5bbeb6608ef1412480efc98b320f30.png

5 hours ago, CaaC (John) said:

It was a beef curry (with plenty of onions) and egg fried rice after all and it went down a treat, I did not think I would eat the lot but I bloody did, most of the egg fried rice was buried under the curry. :D

download.png.1d5bbeb6608ef1412480efc98b320f30.png

You either need smaller portions, or bigger plates. xD

• Subscriber

Love a good spicy hot full of flavour curry. I thought I’d try something different and go for a sweet and sour curry from a local takeaway….

D07FB95A-1DF4-48BD-9296-B79D8A557A7E.thumb.jpeg.4efeb711998fc5a10138bf92eb10298e.jpeg

Disgusting. 1/10.

It had Pineapple in it, yes I should have looked at the ingredients. But pine fucking Apple? In a curry?! Worse than on a Pizza. Some people disgust me. :thumbdown:

• Subscriber
18 minutes ago, JoshBRFC said:

Love a good spicy hot full of flavour curry. I thought I’d try something different and go for a sweet and sour curry from a local takeaway….

D07FB95A-1DF4-48BD-9296-B79D8A557A7E.thumb.jpeg.4efeb711998fc5a10138bf92eb10298e.jpeg

Disgusting. 1/10.

It had Pineapple in it, yes I should have looked at the ingredients. But pine fucking Apple? In a curry?! Worse than on a Pizza. Some people disgust me. :thumbdown:

Rice AND fries? Wtf?

• Subscriber
9 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Not uncommon in Croatia. But then it's tomato (Djuvec) rice. 

Having more than one sort of starchy carbs in a meal is just so massively weird for me :7_sweat_smile:

• Administrator
10 hours ago, JoshBRFC said:

Disgusting. 1/10.

9 hours ago, nudge said:

Rice AND fries? Wtf?

Chips and a curry is your downfall whether there's pineapple or not! 

• Subscriber
8 minutes ago, Devil said:

I wouldn't call it weird, I'd say we're all greedy more than weird. :4_joy:

Tell what is even weirder, Currywurts.

Currywurst is ok, literally just a sausage with a tomato base "curry" sauce and fries or bread roll. Not really my thing, but I can eat it every once in a while.

Asian food just don't go along with fries for me, in general. I'll admit that there were a few occasions where I ordered Lok Lak (Cambodian beef dish) with a side of fries instead of rice in the past, but that's only because I was sick of eating rice every day for almost 7 years xD still, both rice and fries...that's just madness xD

Archived