• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Arsenal 2-1 Tottenham - Sunday 14th March, 2021

football forums

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Panna King said:

Does Arteta learn anything! We are doing the same tactic in the away game, putt balls in the box with a small striker. Clueless!

You could be 3-1 up right now. Hit the post twice and Lacazette dummying a golden opportunity 99% of strikers would've hit. 

3 minutes ago, Cicero said:

You could be 3-1 up right now. Hit the post twice and Lacazette dummying a golden opportunity 99% of strikers would've hit. 

We need someone ruthless upfront, this will be like the away game when we huffed and puffed but couldnt score like in most games.

1 minute ago, shut up said:

Spurs very fortunate to be level. We need Aubameyang on cos Laca is starting to annoy me. Also, stick Pepe against their RB. He'll destroy him

He’d just get in the way of Tierney to be fair. Don’t think you need to do anything else out there.

Weve been diabolical but you’re really not a very good side either are you. 

11 minutes ago, Storts said:

Awful half. Awful manager. Doherty is one of the worst footballers I’ve ever seen. And this manager has reverted to a system that just doesnt work for us at all. Attack them ffs. 

Bet you'd give anything to have Trippier over both him and that clown Aurier now?

4 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Bet you'd give anything to have Trippier over both him and that clown Aurier now?

I quite like Aurier tbh. Prefer him to both of them, although Trippier is definitely so much better than Doherty and I was not a fan 

definitely a weak spot though we need a right back

12 minutes ago, Storts said:

I quite like Aurier tbh. Prefer him to both of them, although Trippier is definitely so much better than Doherty and I was not a fan 

definitely a weak spot though we need a right back

Agreed, you do. I'm pretty surprised at Doherty. I really thought he would be a shrewd signing for the fee you paid and based on his Wolves form but he has been a let down.

Classic case of a player flourishing in one system and not in the other.

Archived