talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Julian Nagelsmann To Become New Bayern Manager

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Tommy said:

Apparently Bayern made an official enquiry. There are Reports that Leipzig want up to 30 Mio Euros for him. :|

Good.  If Bayern want him then make them pay.

8 minutes ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

Hmmm. If I were Bayern I'd pay it. If Flick wants to go to Germany and Tuchel has been snapped up already it's the safe long term high reward "bayern option"

I don't disagree with that, but as a fan of a team that isn't Bayern it needs to hurt if they want him.  And it would take away another potential signing for the first team.

1 minute ago, Spike said:

why does flick already want to leave?

No say in player recruitment, bad relationship with sporting director are the two main reasons.  And the national team job will be less stressful.

8 minutes ago, Viva la FCB said:

Always kinda seemed inevitable didnt it. Id have to think theres some settlement with the DFB over Flick but I guess we'll see, 

I am looking forward to seeing Flick as the national team coach.  Players really like him and his tactics work.

I was hoping Bayern wouldn't be able to afford Nagelsmann just yet but they have to pull the trigger now.

2 hours ago, nudge said:

WAZ now reporting it too, apparently 25m Euro fee. 

WAZ ist just like BILD, maybe even worse. But obviously it is likely to happen now.

I don't think Nagelsmann is the right choice for Bayern at this point though.

• Subscriber
Just now, Faithcore said:

WAZ ist just like BILD, maybe even worse. But obviously it is likely to happen now.

I don't think Nagelsmann is the right choice for Bayern at this point though.

Worse than Bild? Impossible!.. :P 

• Subscriber
5 minutes ago, Coma said:

I am looking forward to seeing Flick as the national team coach.  Players really like him and his tactics work.

I was hoping Bayern wouldn't be able to afford Nagelsmann just yet but they have to pull the trigger now.

Thats kinda why Im a bit torn on this as well, I think Flick will be a fantastic national coach. After years of suffering incompetence and winning in spite of him seeing someone at the helm with a brain will be a nice change. 

• The title was changed to Julian Nagelsmann To Become New Bayern Manager
  • Subscriber

Clearly he was the one the brass wanted. No Kloppo or Tuchel available so hes the man I guess. Certainly optics dont look great, but eh thats not a fee to sniff at especially for a manager. Still makes me think theres money involved with Flick though one way or another. 

Good move for all parties, really. I don’t see a loser in this scenario. Leipzig get a great fee, they can go and get Jesse Marsch (well, they should) Bayern get a very talented young manager & Germany end up with Flick. 

I just hope we don’t see an exodus of players from Leipzig to Bayern. I don’t like Leipzig, but they at least provide some decent competition. 

1 hour ago, Rick said:

I just hope we don’t see an exodus of players from Leipzig to Bayern. I don’t like Leipzig, but they at least provide some decent competition. 

Like most fans in Germany with Leipzig being the competitor I'd rather see Bayern win the league for another 50 years.

Archived