talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Manchester City Discussion

football forum

10 hours ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Now that I know it hurts his feelings, I’ve sent him some mean tweets. Took about 5 seconds and made me lol.

I’m glad he’s let us know it affects him. I’ll probably give him one a day now.

The irony of course is that you're trying to get into his head because he's in yours... All because he doesn't like getting abused. :what:

42 minutes ago, 6666 said:

The irony of course is that you're trying to get into his head because he's in yours... All because he doesn't like getting abused. :what:

If he’d never said anything I’d have assumed he just ignored morons on the internet like an adult. Instead he’s let the world know it gets to him.

I actually think it’s a bit funny he’s tried to “shame” twitter into behaving better. It’s a cesspool he’s not going to change anyone’s behavior, if anything he’s made it clear he takes his social media comments too seriously tbh.

Twitter’s a fucking cesspool and if you’re famous on twitter you should expect to get trolled relentlessly because that’s 90% (at least) of what’s happening on twitter. If he thinks the abuse he gets is bad, he should look at some of the shite black and Muslim players put up with.

My advice to him would be to not take online trolls to heart, or to delete twitter if he can’t do that.

Klopp & Pep are even in my book but Pep holds all the records and plays more attractive football, 1st team to win a domestic treble, record point total +many, many more!   ..i think he is a UEFA mole though or he goes bat shit crazy in Europe with wacky formations & lineups, we would of pissed the CL this season playing our normal football and strongest attacking team

• Subscriber
4 hours ago, Happy Blue said:

Klopp & Pep are even in my book but Pep holds all the records and plays more attractive football, 1st team to win a domestic treble, record point total +many, many more!   ..i think he is a UEFA mole though or he goes bat shit crazy in Europe with wacky formations & lineups, we would of pissed the CL this season playing our normal football and strongest attacking team

There is one guy you miss buddy and that is Agüero, he would have buried this 9_9 and then complete the come back with another and maybe an assist.

4 minutes ago, CaaC (John) said:

There is one guy you miss buddy and that is Agüero, he would have buried this 9_9 and then complete the come back with another and maybe an assist.

Yeah, Aguero is close to finished now though, we need Mbappe or another replacement

14 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

Every team in the world would take De Bruyne xD   ..apart from Chelsea :ph34r:

De Bruyne is the only player I know that looks like he has been running for a solid 90 minutes even though the game is only 15 minutes old... He goes all red and puffy.. Is it just a Ginger thing or what??? 

See the source image

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Bluewolf said:

De Bruyne is the only player I know that looks like he has been running for a solid 90 minutes even though the game is only 15 minutes old... He goes all red and puffy.. Is it just a Ginger thing or what??? 

See the source image

34mins in the sun and De Bruyne has burnt to a crisp.

It's definitely a ginger thing.

2 hours ago, Happy Blue said:

Kalidou Koulibaly 'awaiting green light' ahead of potential Man City switch - clubs discuss 'performance-related' bonuses

Will this be strong enough for us next season??

Walker - Koulibaly - Laporte - Mendy

Cancelo - Ake - Garcia - Angelino

Stones

poor that mate, especially the FB's.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

I think the actual response was “what’s the point? They’ll throw millions it at and get everything ‘time barred’ again. Everyone knows they’re cheating cunts and everything they win means nothing”. Or there abouts :ph34r:

They trying to make it a one leg format now as they know we need 2 games to get it done :ph34r: