talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Manchester City Discussion

football forum

Good for the Premier League that one of the game's original pioneer's and innovative manager is staying in our game for another two years.

I know people are a bit split on him but he's one of the best in my eyes and it's great for Pep/City to quash these potential move stories once and for all.

38 minutes ago, JOSHBRFC said:

Takes one to know one lads :x

Just because he doesn’t fake hysterically laugh after every sentence. :ph34r:

It's more because he's spent a significant portion of his career running a sportswashing enterprise for one of the worst states in the world to be honest, hence the comment about anyone else willingly taking a job there

Edited by Burning Gold

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Kluiverth Aguilar joins in the summer I think, unless he's allowed to join as soon as he turns 18 in May. 

He was the only saving grace in Alianza Lima's god awful season in my opinion. Some fans didn't like him, but I thought he was the best of the bunch or the 'least worst'. I hope he develops more with City Group.

• Administrator
4 hours ago, Happy Blue said:

8 players in isolation with the new flu now, this Chelsea game might be off 😕

Pathetic if its called off again. Maybe your players should stop having parties whole COVID-19 might be rife in the squad :what:

44 minutes ago, Stan said:

Pathetic if its called off again. Maybe your players should stop having parties whole COVID-19 might be rife in the squad :what:

I totally agree, being locked down for something with a 99.7% survival rate is totally pathetic but what can we do about the rules? i'm guessing all our players and staff would of been exposed to this new flu with them all mixing on a daily so will they let us travel?

• Administrator
4 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

I totally agree, being locked down for something with a 99.7% survival rate is totally pathetic but what can we do about the rules? i'm guessing all our players and staff would of been exposed to this new flu with them all mixing on a daily so will they let us travel?

Just cos you don't die from it doesn't mean people don't suffer from it. 

You know what else your players would have been exposed to? What they should and shouldn't be allowed to do and what the rules are themselves. One of those rules being not to have parties on new years eve or mix with other households indoors :what:

Just now, Stan said:

Just cos you don't die from it doesn't mean people don't suffer from it. 

You know what else your players would have been exposed to? What they should and shouldn't be allowed to do and what the rules are themselves. One of those rules being not to have parties on new years eve or mix with other households indoors :what:

Correct, you do suffer with man flu but on less you are in the 0.3% you will be fine

Life should carry on as normal

24 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

That's life mate, people die from the flu shot, taking aspirin etc etc ..just the way the cookie crumbles, same amount die from the flu, should we stay in for the rest of our lifes?? 

0.3% is completely false. But let's assume it's correct. It would be much higher if the hospitals were overwhelmed because no restrictions were in place.

34 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

That's life mate, people die from the flu shot, taking aspirin etc etc ..just the way the cookie crumbles, same amount die from the flu, should we stay in for the rest of our lifes?? 

It’s not just about the percentage of dead mate. You’re going to see a whirlwind of shit with the after effects of long Covid. How the fuck footballers with literally millions of pounds can’t find a way to entertain themselves and family on their own for a few weeks is fucking beyond me. Utter selfish cunts.

12 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

It’s not just about the percentage of dead mate. You’re going to see a whirlwind of shit with the after effects of long Covid. How the fuck footballers with literally millions of pounds can’t find a way to entertain themselves and family on their own for a few weeks is fucking beyond me. Utter selfish cunts.

5G has caused all this, it's mutated the flu into the new flu and now the world is fucked!! ..but i blame @Stan 

• Haha 1

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

5G has caused all this, it's mutated the flu into the new flu and now the world is fucked!! ..but i blame @Stan 

I'm a right cunt to be honest. Tried to take down as many masts as possible but they keep putting them back up so quickly.

• Haha 1