talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Manchester City Discussion

football forum

• Subscriber
7 hours ago, Happy Blue said:

This might be controversial but i think Foden is already better than De Bruyne and is now our best player, this kids up there with the best

You've been smoking the funny stuff!!!! O.o

Foden is nowhere near the class of De Bruyne, maybe in a few years time but De Bruyne is a class act, swap him for Pogba if you want. :whistling:

19 minutes ago, CaaC (John) said:

You've been smoking the funny stuff!!!! O.o

Foden is nowhere near the class of De Bruyne, maybe in a few years time but De Bruyne is a class act, swap him for Pogba if you want. :whistling:

I really believe Foden is already better than De Bruyne but lets not get carried away, i'm not saying De Bruyne is shit :4_joy: Just Foden is better  ..no thanks :ph34r: lol

Edited by Happy Blue
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, shut up said:

De Bruyne wasn't anywhere near Foden's level as a 20 year old, but I'm not sure if Foden is currently better. Maybe by the end of the season they'll be playing at a similar level

Pep has also said Foden is the most talented player he's ever worked with. some might laugh at that but I can see why he would say such a thing, he's special, England is going to have the best player in the world very soon

53 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

Pep has also said Foden is the most talented player he's ever worked with. some might laugh at that but I can see why he would say such a thing, he's special, England is going to have the best player in the world very soon

England always thinks it does though. Beckham, Rooney, Gerrard, Kane. 

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Midway point, 10pts clear with the most goals scored and best defensive record too. we have come back from being 8pts behind late in the season but do Cheslea & Liverpool have the same kind of fight in them? :35_thinking:  ..to make things worse Liverpool lose Salah, Keita & Mane for a month, we lose only Mahrez and Chelsea Mendy 

• Subscriber
50 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

Midway point, 10pts clear with the most goals scored and best defensive record too. we have come back from being 8pts behind late in the season but do Cheslea & Liverpool have the same kind of fight in them? :35_thinking:  ..to make things worse Liverpool lose Salah, Keita & Mane for a month, we lose only Mahrez and Chelsea Mendy 

xD

200w.webp?cid=ecf05e478l3cwip3wec74p5hx8

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Guardiola, who joined City in 2016, is out of contract next summer but has remained calm on his future. Last week, he declared that he wants to stay 'forever' and would be willing to sign a 10-year contract at the Etihad. He made the remarks in response to reports that he was being lined up to be a future Brazil manager.

He has also been linked with the Argentina job, and that possibility was put to him in an interview with AS Argentina, to which he confirmed his intentions to take a national team role in future after leaving City.