talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Off Topic

football forum

3 minutes ago, Eco said:

This. 

Also, @Blue - it's a hamster. Isn't the only thing you have to do to prepare is the get a cage, water holder, some crumbs, and wood shavings?  Or did you mean emotionally ready? 

2 minutes ago, Stan said:

more ready for a hamster? In what way?
they can't be that hard to look after, surely? Make sure they have a big enough home (cage) to run around in and a hamster wheel. A water bottle within reach. Regular feeds. 

I just wanted reassurance to be honest. I'm a very anxious person as you may know and just wanted some possible tips that I may have been missing.

I guess it can't hurt to get one. It might bite my hand a few times but I mean it can't hurt surely xD

Just now, Blue said:

I just wanted reassurance to be honest. I'm a very anxious person as you may know and just wanted some possible tips that I may have been missing.

I guess it can't hurt to get one. It might bite my hand a few times but I mean it can't hurt surely xD

If you need reassurance over a hamster, you might not be ready. 

I had one when I was a child, and I must say, paying my water bill is more difficult than having a hamster. 

1 minute ago, Bluewolf said:

We all need one of them days... good to get up and have nothing on the agenda.. 

Yeah - I just wish I had nothing ON the agenda today. Sadly, I have a full day ahead at work. 

5 hours ago, JOSHBRFC said:

Ohhh i know a few of you. You frustrating bastards.

I'd sack you. :ph34r:

Yea you say that but if you saw how much I actually do when I am there you would be begging me not to leave... I might have them moments but don't mean I actually follow them up... sometimes you are covering so much you wonder what the fuck everyone else is doing around the place... It's quite hard graft with tight deadlines and I am lucky that I have a good team that can raise their game but you look around at some and wonder how they manage to stay in a job... 

You can sack those hands in pockets fuckers if you like... B|

3 hours ago, Bluewolf said:

Yea you say that but if you saw how much I actually do when I am there you would be begging me not to leave... I might have them moments but don't mean I actually follow them up... sometimes you are covering so much you wonder what the fuck everyone else is doing around the place... It's quite hard graft with tight deadlines and I am lucky that I have a good team that can raise their game but you look around at some and wonder how they manage to stay in a job... 

You can sack those hands in pockets fuckers if you like... B|

What do you do again mate? 

23 hours ago, Bluewolf said:

To be honest most of my 'don't feel like doing a damn thing' moments come when I am at work.... 

Me to - My job is great 90% of the time, but with new-ish kid, and all the regular chores I have, there needs to be a day soon where I can just do nothing. 

2 hours ago, Toinho said:

What do you do again mate? 

I am a Despatch ( English ) or Dispatch ( American ) Manager mate... 

2 hours ago, Eco said:

Me to - My job is great 90% of the time, but with new-ish kid, and all the regular chores I have, there needs to be a day soon where I can just do nothing. 

Our job fluctuates a bit depending on the time of year or what promotions are running as to how busy we are... We tend to carve out our own time by just knocking everything out as soon as we get it so we can have a bit of down time here and there, It's a 12 hour shift and you need a bit of a break especially when you are up against it time wise... I just look around sometimes you you see others that don't seem to give a toss if their departments are covered properly or don't ever get involved with their teams at all... Clipboard Managers I call them.. At the end of the day I just have to be sure my department is running right regardless of what others are doing but it does make you wonder how they stay in the job.. and it's times like that when you sometimes think " Fuck this" I want a day where I can walk around with my hands in my pockets as well just for a bit of a change... xD

Just out of interest though one of the firms Managers had to step down ( with some assistance ) from his role, clearly got caught out doing bugger all too many times.. so maybe there is some justice after all.. 

2 hours ago, Stan said:

he's a glory-hole inspector. 

2 hours ago, Eco said:

Does he inspect visually or just physically? 

Knowing my luck it would have to be both...

I can just imagine the job advert actually... Looking for excitement!! Why not become a GH Inspector.. Travel expenses paid for, Open for business 24/7 Why not come along and meet the members... 

Edited by Bluewolf
  • Haha 2

• Administrator
7 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

I am a Despatch ( English ) or Dispatch ( American ) Manager mate... 

Our job fluctuates a bit depending on the time of year or what promotions are running as to how busy we are... We tend to carve out our own time by just knocking everything out as soon as we get it so we can have a bit of down time here and there, It's a 12 hour shift and you need a bit of a break especially when you are up against it time wise... I just look around sometimes you you see others that don't seem to give a toss if their departments are covered properly or don't ever get involved with their teams at all... Clipboard Managers I call them.. At the end of the day I just have to be sure my department is running right regardless of what others are doing but it does make you wonder how they stay in the job.. and it's times like that when you sometimes think " Fuck this" I want a day where I can walk around with my hands in my pockets as well just for a bit of a change... xD

Just out of interest though one of the firms Managers had to step down ( with some assistance ) from his role, clearly got caught out doing bugger all too many times.. so maybe there is some justice after all.. 

Knowing my luck it would have to be both...

I can just imagine the job advert actually... Looking for excitement!! Why not become a GHI Inspector.. Travel expenses paid for, Open for business 24/7 Why not come along and meet the members... 

xD 

a Gloryhole Inspector Inspector!

• Haha 2

• Administrator
26 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

What a tit... xD

Amended now.. :ph34r:

to be fair, it reminded me of the PS1 or PS2 game I used to have - LMA Manager 2001

So the game was literally called League Managers Association Manager

xD 

• Haha 1

• Administrator

Spent the best part of 10 and a half hours today moving out of my flat with the help of my dad. Moving back home as my flat is now being rented from next week, which will help towards saving for future i.e house and wedding. 

I'm absolutely shattered. Been in my flat 3 years and it wasn't even the stuff that generally accumulates in a property. There was so much heavy furniture which we kinda underestimated and it was just us 2 moving it and then loading/unloading from the van. Feel like if just gone through a boot camp/insanity workout xD