talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Off Topic

football forum

2 minutes ago, Storts said:

Quick poll - is it weird to go to the cinema by yourself? I’m there now and thought nothing of it but the woman serving me my ticket seemed really confused why I was on my own 

Not at all. I go to the cinema to watch a film, not to spend time with another person.

• Upvote 1

• Subscriber
5 minutes ago, Storts said:

Quick poll - is it weird to go to the cinema by yourself? I’m there now and thought nothing of it but the woman serving me my ticket seemed really confused why I was on my own 

No.

1 hour ago, Storts said:

No.. used to go on my own a lot... 

4 hours ago, Blue said:

What I always say, they are hypocrites and then people hop on the bandgwagon.

I don't know if Eco was aiming that at me, but it does get tiring and beyond tedious. Its just a part of this forum for me now to be honest.

No, I wasn't aiming it directly at you, but you certainly don't help the situation. 

Constantly bickering between the same 3-4 members is an absolute waste of time. 

2 hours ago, Storts said:

No, I do it/did it all the time. Found it weird that people need somebody to watch a film in silence with

1 minute ago, Marc said:

I bought @Blueblocked me it wouldn’t let me tag @Blue earlier but now I can @Blue 

I wonder if @Blue will call me a melt again. 

And @Blue when will you name and Shane the naughty 5 melt members? You can do it. Pluck up the courage. 

I think you can figure them out

• Subscriber
10 minutes ago, Danny said:

No, I do it/did it all the time. Found it weird that people need somebody to watch a film in silence with

Yeah this is what I thought - think i'll start doing it more often when I don't have much on in the evening. 

7 minutes ago, Storts said:

It's just and @Cannabis that think so - I think that should tell you something about yourself and you need to take a long hard look in the mirror my friend

Just download the movie if you wanna see it. I thought the social norm was going to the cinema with a girl or your friends. We are on an Internet forum so most of us aren’t socially normal I suppose? 😉

I'd say the people who are scared/embarrassed to go alone need to grow up and stop worrying about what other people think.

26 minutes ago, Toinho said:

Just download the movie if you wanna see it. I thought the social norm was going to the cinema with a girl or your friends. We are on an Internet forum so most of us aren’t socially normal I suppose? 😉

Watching a film at the cinema and watching a shitty leaked copy on a laptop isn't quite the same experience. xD

• Subscriber
31 minutes ago, Toinho said:

I'm definitely going to start going alone more often - definitely prefer to see a film in the cinema than a dodgy leaked copy.

54 minutes ago, Storts said:

I'm definitely going to start going alone more often - definitely prefer to see a film in the cinema than a dodgy leaked copy.

Get yourself a Cineworld Unlimited or an Odeon Limitless card. I've had mine for 3 years and it's worth every penny. Allows you to go see things you'd probably not normally go and watch if you had to pay full price for it.

1 hour ago, ...Dan said:

I'd say the people who are scared/embarrassed to go alone need to grow up and stop worrying about what other people think.

Watching a film at the cinema and watching a shitty leaked copy on a laptop isn't quite the same experience. xD

1 hour ago, Storts said:

If you know where to look you can find the movies at the same quality than in the cinema (1080p/4k blu-ray), but i do agree that watching them in the cinema with the big screen, the popcorn and all is a completely different experience.