talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Off Topic

football forum

Just now, Stan said:

it clearly bothers you though so much that you felt like making a point but stuck in a disclaimer of some sorts 'not trying to start anything'.  xD 

It doesn't at all, I find Cannabis annoying, but after about 2 or 3 posts I began to take it as a joke :) 

• Administrator
3 minutes ago, Blue said:

It doesn't at all, I find Cannabis annoying, but after about 2 or 3 posts I began to take it as a joke :) 

really does mess with your head sometimes!

Just now, Stan said:

really does mess with your head sometimes!

To be honest mate, I get ridiculed by about 4 or 5 people on here, and often they just crawl out when one criticizes me which can get frustrating. I'd like to think I have a good mindset to encourage myself to put effort into my posts and I don't really feel bothered by them. I do think they are hypocrites that just look for an opportunity to try and reel me in, hence why I call them melts. Doesn't exactly mean I am bothered by them though. I think at the heat of the moment, that they are frustrating. After about 5 seconds, it goes away. 

Take example, Smiley Culture says I'm "crying" about rep, which is just an assumption as there is nothing that suggests I am bothered by it, and I even said it was an observation. Was it a necessary post from me, not really but I found it amusing. I would say I get along (or at least try) with most of the people on here. The only time I ever get annoyed is when I get given warnings for fuck all. 

Believe what you want to, but I'm not going to change my ways just because 2% of the forum don't like the way I post.

• Administrator
7 minutes ago, Blue said:

To be honest mate, I get ridiculed by about 4 or 5 people on here, and often they just crawl out when one criticizes me which can get frustrating. I'd like to think I have a good mindset to encourage myself to put effort into my posts and I don't really feel bothered by them. I do think they are hypocrites that just look for an opportunity to try and reel me in, hence why I call them melts. Doesn't exactly mean I am bothered by them though. I think at the heat of the moment, that they are frustrating. After about 5 seconds, it goes away. 

Take example, Smiley Culture says I'm "crying" about rep, which is just an assumption as there is nothing that suggests I am bothered by it, and I even said it was an observation. Was it a necessary post from me, not really but I found it amusing. I would say I get along (or at least try) with most of the people on here. The only time I ever get annoyed is when I get given warnings for fuck all. 

Believe what you want to, but I'm not going to change my ways just because 2% of the forum don't like the way I post.

I was messing - I meant cannabis messes with your head, as in the drug. 

Just now, Stan said:

I was messing - I meant cannabis messes with your head, as in the drug. 

I know but I used it as an excuse to get that out haha

I'm not saying that everyone likes me by the way, just that I think with a positive mindset and like to think I get along with most people here, or am capable of it. There are only 3 people on here that I'm not interested in getting along with.

2 minutes ago, Blue said:

I know but I used it as an excuse to get that out haha

I'm not saying that everyone likes me by the way, just that I think with a positive mindset and like to think I get along with most people here, or am capable of it. There are only 3 people on here that I'm not interested in getting along with.

Name them...

3 hours ago, Blue said:

Not trying to start anything, so I'll back away from it after this post, but I find it funny how Marc has +31 this month all being from 3 members (Storts, Teso and Cannabis, all melts aside from Storts funnily enough). 

It's just an observation which I find hilarious. 

04f.png

hahaha ATG post

1 hour ago, Smiley Culture said:

Name them...

Yes come on Brian, don't be a coward. Name them

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Stan said:

How much does everyone pay for their hair cut? 

I only pay a tenner and been with same hairdressers since I was a kid. 

I bet @SirBalon goes for a blow and dry and that isn't only a haircut. Can imagine he pays about 100 quid for the privilege... 

I haven't paid for a haircut in over 6 years. 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Spike said:

I love how much people get wound up by Brian, and at the same time accuse him of being wound up.

I love the forum to forum internet beef as if it's the Hilltop vs Alexandria except the main two culprits on here are less Rick and Neagen and both that dope who pretends to be an English King.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Danny said:

I love the forum to forum internet beef as if it's the Hilltop vs Alexandria except the main two culprits on here are less Rick and Neagen and both that dope who pretends to be an English King.

I don't understand the reference.

11 minutes ago, Spike said:

@Berserker bad news mate. Your government voted to keep abortion legal. Better be on your toes mate, your mum might try to jab you with a coat hanger. Keep us updated. Tah.

It's actually the opposite you big-titted whore, the senate actually voted to keep it illegal.

5 hours ago, Spike said:

I love how much people get wound up by Brian, and at the same time accuse him of being wound up.

What I always say, they are hypocrites and then people hop on the bandgwagon.

I don't know if Eco was aiming that at me, but it does get tiring and beyond tedious. Its just a part of this forum for me now to be honest.

5 hours ago, Spike said:

Sorry to quote again, but I think the amount of assumptions between those 5 members is amusing. They just do it to try and accuse me of being wound up and playing the "I'm innocent" game afterwards. They are melts, and then people begin defending them once I call them out. Embarrassing.