talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Off Topic

football forum

So I made a Team of the Week for the Copa Peru on my website and posted it on the Facebook and Twitter page. Some guy from the north of Peru decides to plagirise my work completely, plaster it on a different graphic and then it got 16 shares including from one official club.

He changed one player in the team. Still plagiarized. First one is mine.

d4c282dc0a4aaa831eeea97ccce61c20.pn

64df00079d96fec07c475f41c3d24777.jpgh

I wouldn't mind it so much if I was a bigger page, but right now we are growing and I don't appreciate this xD

So it appears that guy has been stealing my content for a while. In fact, in the last TOTW he took from me, he didn't even edit it and said this in reply to a comment accusing them of bias.

"We respect your opinion, but here we are a page that doesn't support one more than the other. On the contrary, we support both clubs in the same way now that they represent the region and the best 11 has been built by our analysis of each player who earned their spot."

:dam:

93dc0103627315921a8d317228fdac97.png

Edited by Guest

12 hours ago, Blue said:

So it appears that guy has been stealing my content for a while. In fact, in the last TOTW he took from me, he didn't even edit it and said this in reply to a comment accusing them of bias.

"We respect your opinion, but here we are a page that doesn't support one more than the other. On the contrary, we support both clubs in the same way now that they represent the region and the best 11 has been built by our analysis of each player who earned their spot."

:dam:

93dc0103627315921a8d317228fdac97.png

I bet this is your dad again. Not happy with the car crash he now decided to steal your work, i think he doesn't like you.

I was thinking "this girl is good", until she was asked which planet has 1 moon and she said Jupiter :eek:.

The chaser had a howler too when asked which species of animals were affected by avian malaria and he said mammals. In saying that, they get far more correct than I ever would xD

We need to get @nudge on here.

Edited by The Rebel CRS

• Subscriber
22 minutes ago, The Rebel CRS said:

I was thinking "this girl is good", until she was asked which planet has 1 moon and she said Jupiter :eek:.

The chaser had a howler too when asked which species of animals were affected by avian malaria and he said mammals. In saying that, they get far more correct than I ever would xD

She has also never heard of Steve McQueen... :cardY:

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Bluewolf said:

His Ford Mustang in Bullitt... 

Do you know that Ford is back with a new version inspired by that 1968 Mustang GT Fastback from the Bullitt??? p

I present you 2019 Ford Mustang Bullitt:

:x

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, nudge said:

Do you know that Ford is back with a new version inspired by that 1968 Mustang GT Fastback from the Bullitt??? p

I love that car and I’ve thought plenty of going in for it. It’s absolutely gorgeous. 

1 hour ago, nudge said:

Lovely... Amazing and great that a film from such a long time ago can still inspire future generations.... Nice to see the original alongside it

1 hour ago, SirBalon said:

I’ve managed to be Steve McQueen for cheaper than both of you! :banana:

All 3 of us outside a bar and do we think that the men will be flocking to the woman with the Porsche and the ladies to the man with Mustang or that bloke who looks like Mrs Doubtfire at the end of the bar wearing shades at 10:00pm at night... 

I will take a punt that Nudge and me won't be going home alone on that night.... 

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, The Rebel CRS said:

In fairness the Jupiter one is a bit of a trick question as it makes you think of other planets in the solar system rather than our own 😂

17 hours ago, Danny said:

In fairness the Jupiter one is a bit of a trick question as it makes you think of other planets in the solar system rather than our own 😂

Yeah it definitely is a tricky one as it took me a few seconds to realise. I've always been quite interested in space though so I have decent knowledge of it and the moons each planet has, but it is definitely an easy one to get confused with xD.

I'm a little conflicted right now. I have finally eased into my role at my current job, I feel confident, I like most of my co-workers, and I'm getting steady hours. However, next week I have an interview at a regular Starbucks, I feel the room for self-improvement and earning potential is higher at Starbucks, but there is no guarantee that I will enjoy that work environment again nor have the same stable hours as I do now. Starbucks does give me a lot more benefits (free coffee, tea, and what-have-you), shares, potential for free* education, and tips (necessary). 

We'll see what happens...

4 minutes ago, Spike said:

I'm a little conflicted right now. I have finally eased into my role at my current job, I feel confident, I like most of my co-workers, and I'm getting steady hours. However, next week I have an interview at a regular Starbucks, I feel the room for self-improvement and earning potential is higher at Starbucks, but there is no guarantee that I will enjoy that work environment again nor have the same stable hours as I do now. Starbucks does give me a lot more benefits (free coffee, tea, and what-have-you), shares, potential for free* education, and tips (necessary). 

What position at Starbucks? 

4 hours ago, Spike said:

The only benefit I see at Starbucks is the potential for free education?