talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Off Topic

football forum

• Administrator
1 minute ago, Knee Grow said:

Can't believe there's a new forum. Must say it looks nice though.

You can thank Rab for getting this off the ground, he's been a driving force for change

12 hours ago, Cannabis said:

Good to see you Knee Grow, welcome back :).

Cheers, it's good to be back.

12 hours ago, Batard said:

You can thank Rab for getting this off the ground, he's been a driving force for change

Hats off to him, he's done a great job

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Knee Grow said:

Cheers, it's good to be back.

Hats off to him, he's done a great job

Thank you, sir.

Just happy we have a solid, clean platform to post on again. TFF has been horrendous to use for a while.

I've just woken up. Last night was great but I don't remember all of it. I think three pints for a first time is respectable and I'm a happy drunk. Having just found a recording I can say I am... Haven't got a headache just an aching arm.

• Administrator
1 minute ago, Cure said:

I've just woken up. Last night was great but I don't remember all of it. I think three pints for a first time is respectable and I'm a happy drunk. Having just found a recording I can say I am... Haven't got a headache just an aching arm.

had a little happy time to yourself when you got back then xD ? 

2 minutes ago, StanLCFC said:

had a little happy time to yourself when you got back then xD ? 

I don't know. Knowing me I probably did but then again I fell over because some idiot decided to clean the floor in the bathrooms. To be fair I'd have done the same but it wasn't funny for me after saving my fall a few times.

7 minutes ago, Cure said:

IMG_9502.JPG

• Upvote 1

• Administrator
1 minute ago, Cure said:

I don't know. Knowing me I probably did but then again I fell over because some idiot decided to clean the floor in the bathrooms. To be fair I'd have done the same but it wasn't funny for me after saving my fall a few times.

prefer that than treading all over piss, sick and shit xD 

I've been dealing with vertigo or something like vertigo lately, all I've been doing with waking up, taking anti vertigo pills, working then going straight to bed when I get home. Finally seeing a doctor about it tomorrow, hoping this shit finally clears up.

51 minutes ago, Dickie said:

I've been dealing with vertigo or something like vertigo lately, all I've been doing with waking up, taking anti vertigo pills, working then going straight to bed when I get home. Finally seeing a doctor about it tomorrow, hoping this shit finally clears up.

Sucks man, hope you get well soon.

4 minutes ago, Cure said:

Does anyone know anymore football fans who could sign up? We've hit a standstill. Not pushing it's just odd not having a flow of new members.

It's perfectly natural at the moment. We're not top of the hits on Google. We need to continue creating new content and move up the ranks as google doesn't really know what we are yet.