The better place to talk football.

Your life when you joined this forum?

football forums

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, MUFC said:

Were there loads of arguements?

People were a lot more aggressive  and less tolerant of other  opinions. Also kel use to post on here alot. She hated man utd when fergie was there. Should give you a clue about her. 

2 hours ago, Gunnersauraus said:

People were a lot more aggressive  and less tolerant of other  opinions. Also kel use to post on here alot. She hated man utd when fergie was there. Should give you a clue about her. 

Any pics if Kel?

2 hours ago, Honey Honey said:

Yes. Everyone was a student. At each others throats and making long rants. Then people got jobs and rants were replaced by one line sassy digs.

There is a boxing forum I still visit now and then as it's died down. But for around 12 years it was really busy. You could swear on there, wasn't any limits. Comments would be really vile most of the times during heated debates. Famous people who died took a real ribbing. 

• Subscriber

I don't even remember when I joined but it was a long time ago during a world cup or a euro tournament. Then I wasn't posting as much but it was definitely years after college. I also remember this place having some "colourful" moments. 

Over the years tonnes of forums I have been a part of have either slowed down or the primary discussions have moved onto other things which aren't as fascinating anymore. With this place its always evolving which I like.

• Subscriber

I think I joined the original forum around 10/11 ish? Seems about right I know it was a year or two prior to the Chelsea sadness of 2012. I remember I was alot more angry back then.. there was alot more arguements and anger in general too. I was still in my same career (god im old) as I was back then. Its always been a nice escape to talk about all kind of things though :)

• Subscriber
5 minutes ago, Viva la FCB said:

I think I joined the original forum around 10/11 ish? Seems about right I know it was a year or two prior to the Chelsea sadness of 2012. I remember I was alot more angry back then.. there was alot more arguements and anger in general too. I was still in my same career (god im old) as I was back then. Its always been a nice escape to talk about all kind of things though :)

Did you sign up with this username on the old forum, or did you change it? 

• Subscriber
7 minutes ago, Viva la FCB said:

I think its always been the same.

Found this from 2012 Bundesliga supporter list:

1.FC Saarbruecken - SaarElite

Alemania Aachen - Pannaking14

Bayern Munich - Relling , archetype , Turtle6 , Kaizer Shogun , Johannes , Badger, Viva la Bayern, TrstntheGr1m , Notlionelmessi 

Borussia Dortmund - Tsubasa , Polnische Borussen , Luka Brodric , KubaBVB09 , rapcat , Vidic 15 , Aurora Borealis , nazzac, Conor, Skittles

Borussia Mönchengladbach - ProXima, Bundesligaaaaa

SV Darmstadt LondonerLilie

Eintracht Braunschweig - Cattivist

Eintracht Frankfurt - LucasTheKopCat

Hamburger SV - werner, LeicesterBran

Hansa Rostock - robertob

Kaiserslautern - izzothedj, K-TownClyde, Scout FC 

FC Köln - ccaa , ronniec , ScottishKoln

MSV Duisburg - Faithcore

SC Freiburg - sportfriend

Schalke 04 - oliveandblue , SchalkeUK , liverbird, Panflute, Lukstins88

St Pauli - Carmelita

TSV 1860 Munich - ChalkyBoots

VfB Stuttgart - FootyMango ,  Keely, KRIS7o2

Werder Bremen - nudge , Moltisanti , Zissoo , Werder2008 , Diego Ribas Da Cuhna , SVWBFAN, joshbrady, AntonS, TNT, Binder   

:D Quite fun looking back, just look how active our little section used to be... I actually also remember most of these people!

• Subscriber

Ah man thats great to look back on. I recognize alot and dont recognize alot of those names too :D within the Bayern contingent obviously Relling still and I do remember Trstn but thats about it. Alot of good Bundesliga memebers that just didnt migrate, a shame.

• Subscriber
3 minutes ago, Rucksackfranzose said:

I was already around 2012! O.o Thought I joined a lot later!

I think you joined at some point between February 26th - August 3rd in 2013, as you were not on the list in February, but were already included in the August update :D 

• Subscriber

Was the old forum the one where Teso is still in? I can remember one that still had Teso in it after he was banned in here and @Storts was there and he was a mod or admin, I might be wrong but I am sure ages ago I joined it but never really contributed in it by posts and then I just drifted away.

1 hour ago, CaaC (John) said:

Was the old forum the one where Teso is still in? I can remember one that still had Teso in it after he was banned in here and @Storts was there and he was a mod or admin, I might be wrong but I am sure ages ago I joined it but never really contributed in it by posts and then I just drifted away.

The old forum "Totalfootballforums" doesn't exist anymore. Storts is an official at another forum not connected to it.

• Administrator

Ok, what is the forum Storts is on?

Afootballforum

Just Googled it and this came up, all from 2012, must be when it first started?

https://www.totalfootballmag.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=927

download.png

I don't think that's our old one. That's TotalFootballMag... 

Archived