The better place to talk football.

Your life when you joined this forum?

football forums

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
2 hours ago, Mel81x said:

If you're really looking for some snapshots of the old forum look no further than.

https://web.archive.org/web/*/https://www.Totalfootballforums.com

Where you can find wonderful golden treats like this below

image.png

Lol, looking at some of the names from 2006 I think it was, do you know any of these?

download.png

• Subscriber
On 22/11/2021 at 19:57, MUFC said:

What were you doing in life when you joined this forum? It may have been the previous board which I was never a member of. Was life good when you first joined?

You sure you never sneaked in here when you was a young lad? :whistling:

download (3).png

2 hours ago, CaaC (John) said:

Lol, looking at some of the names from 2006 I think it was, do you know any of these?

download.png

I recognise most of those names.

I originally joined as Carra23.

Just been having a look at some of those archives and noticed the graphics forum. Remember when people used to request others to make 'sigs'? I was probably one of them asking for a new one every other week when I first joined the forum. How sad was that? xD

Can't remember what I was doing or when it was but used to be on the old forum before it got moved/closed for whatever reason and again can't remember why so was lost in the wilderness for a bit then out of the blue I had to respond to something in one of my old hardly used e-mail accounts and spotted an e-mail from young @Batard that he had sent giving me the link to the new site...

Now this is a true story ( take it or leave it ) but he also sent an attachment with it of him in a naked pose with nothing but his his Batman mask on.. He told me he would send me a different nude everyday until I signed up to the new site as some sort of threat and it must have been at least another 2 months before I finally joined back up... :ph34r:

Seriously though if it had not been for him I may not be here now... B| so for anyone looking to lay blame you know where to go now.. xD

• Subscriber
Just now, LFCMike said:

How are you viewing the threads on there? It only lets me view the forum page. If I click on a thread it says the page can't be found

Luck really, some pages don't come up and you have to take a pick somewhere else, I found that one with your name as you were replying to some member about other members and the team they supported, he had a big list.

ce10721e-3436-4b5e-995d-4276d3da53f4.png

download.png

Archived