talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Underrated-Women thread

football forum

I'm referring to women who are famous but not mega-stars. Ones you fancy or have a secret crush towards. 

Nigella is one of mine. One used to be carol vorderman but in recent years she's starting to look like a bigger tranny than Thiago Silva.

Nigella Lawson re-heats old footage for new series

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Devil said:

Nigella is about 60 years of age, we adding older women to the foot fetish now?

Edit... she's 62

Her age isn't an issue. Never seen her feet, will do some research. Speak to you in a few days.

12 minutes ago, Whiskey said:

Anna Kendrick.

She always has a fucking idiotic look on her face like she doesn't know how to react to a fart. I can't even look at her in films because of it.

I have a big one. Shakira. I know most dudes used to froth her, but hear me out. The girl is perfect, or as close as possible. She's like a 3 way cross between a petite dancer, a fitness model and a dorky kindergarten teacher. It just doesn't get any better. To prove my point, she was easily at her hottest in that wakka wakka video, where she wasn't trying as hard to be sexy as in earlier videos. Just smiling and jumping about is her apex look and that means everything IMO. 

9 hours ago, MUFC said:

Titty fuck paradise.

Sounds like a Thai nightclub.

I like the Anna Kendrick call by @Whiskey

There is something about her I'd agree, but she's clearly not a stunning women.

I'm watching Good morning Britain now, the weather girl with the dark hair, she's my underrated women.

Don't know her name though.

3 hours ago, Devil said:

Sounds like a Thai nightclub.

I like the Anna Kendrick call by @Whiskey

There is something about her I'd agree, but she's clearly not a stunning women.

I'm watching Good morning Britain now, the weather girl with the dark hair, she's my underrated women.

Don't know her name though.

That's the spirit of the thread. Not stunning, more middle ground or below top tier. Do you mean Susanna Reid?

Piers Morgan claims Susanna Reid 'loves it' when people talk about her  cleavage and says he wouldn't do GMB alone

Susanna Reid admits she didn't drink champagne on 50th birthday after  quitting booze - Mirror Online

Archived