talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

UK Politics & Brexit Discussion

football forum

43 minutes ago, OrangeKhrush said:

this was nothing to do with anti immigration but police processing pro Hamas rioters.   it is funny to see people brandishing German police as fascist, Germany is an all you can eat buffet for "progressivsm" well until now at least, with support for a nationalist party growing, maybe Germany is wanting a solution.   

I do like how immigration reform is branded anti immigration.   people wanting reform to vetting processes to better determine if you are letting in the right people is not fascism, Stan will say, it's a left wing trope.

Look at the links I provided. It's not the first time you are wrong with your message about Germany. But what do I know? How can a German living in Germany since 54 years compare their perception about what's going on there with the overwhelming knowledge of a South African, who probably has no access to first hand information due to their lack of German language?:dam:

Edited by Rucksackfranzose

• Administrator
26 minutes ago, OrangeKhrush said:

I do like how immigration reform is branded anti immigration.   people wanting reform to vetting processes to better determine if you are letting in the right people is not fascism, Stan will say, it's a left wing trope.

If you bothered to read my other post, you'll see that I said it's how people go about putting this message across. In that it can be done without bigotry and racism. Not just 'don't let the muslims or brown people in' or words to that affect that your gammony heroes love to preach. 

13 minutes ago, Stan said:

If you bothered to read my other post, you'll see that I said it's how people go about putting this message across. In that it can be done without bigotry and racism. Not just 'don't let the muslims or brown people in' or words to that affect that your gammony heroes love to preach. 

if it is don't let Brown or black in, yes that is racism but in 90% of these flare ups is people that are pissed off that people with criminal records are allowed to stay and eat out of the hand of western liberty, or people who are associated to jihadist movements, it isn't racist to not want them, it's common sense

• Administrator
1 hour ago, OrangeKhrush said:

if it is don't let Brown or black in, yes that is racism but in 90% of these flare ups is people that are pissed off that people with criminal records are allowed to stay and eat out of the hand of western liberty, or people who are associated to jihadist movements, it isn't racist to not want them, it's common sense

I do not disagree (and not sure what makes you think I have to even raise this point).

But there seems to be a big issue of conflation in this country whereby middle-Englands/EDL-inspired/National Front amateurs and perhaps those that don't even live in the UK don't want any ethnic minority in the country because they might pose a threat and that is deduced purely because of their skin colour.

Basically, and to make it very simple for you and anyone else who loves to watch right-wing Youtube in-your-face bullshit:

Not all Asians/Muslims/brown people are part of a Jihadist movement. Can we at least agree on that? 

“A’s for Gonzo throwing left wing tropes about LGBT around.”

Nah I’m not throwing tropes around I’m mocking you calling “wokeness” a Nazi ideology.

Imo “woke” or “wokenes” or “woke-ism” etc is just a meaningless term that’s now what people like you use to criticise anything that makes you uncomfortable.

8 hours ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

“A’s for Gonzo throwing left wing tropes about LGBT around.”

Nah I’m not throwing tropes around I’m mocking you calling “wokeness” a Nazi ideology.

Imo “woke” or “wokenes” or “woke-ism” etc is just a meaningless term that’s now what people like you use to criticise anything that makes you uncomfortable.

It has a meaning, and it's a great meaning, it's just that dumbcunts don't understand that meaning, because it horrifies them that people have different experiences in the same systems.

12 hours ago, OrangeKhrush said:

90,000 of the 100,000 in the British jailing system are British. 15% of the British population was not born in the UK. Do the maths big guy.

19 hours ago, Stan said:

I do not disagree (and not sure what makes you think I have to even raise this point).

But there seems to be a big issue of conflation in this country whereby middle-Englands/EDL-inspired/National Front amateurs and perhaps those that don't even live in the UK don't want any ethnic minority in the country because they might pose a threat and that is deduced purely because of their skin colour.

Basically, and to make it very simple for you and anyone else who loves to watch right-wing Youtube in-your-face bullshit:

Not all Asians/Muslims/brown people are part of a Jihadist movement. Can we at least agree on that? 

yes, nobody has said that.  what is needed is a strict process to ensure the UK, Europe, US takes on the right people.

• 1 month later...

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-67984295

UK finally bans Hizb ut-Tahrir, imo one of the scarier terror groups operating in the west (because they believe in using our own political processes to bring about an Islamist government).

The reasoning’s a bit dumb, but this is something that should have been done decades ago. So about time.

• Subscriber
3 hours ago, Stan said:

30p Lee resigning from the Tory party is fantastic news. 

Has he resigned entirely or just resigned his role as vice/deputy chairman?

I've not been following it too closely but as far as I gather, the Tory back benchers' latest rebellion is because the Rwanda Bill isn't harsh enough on asylum seekers. Imagine going into politics and that's the hill you choose to die on.

Thick nobhead him. Remember when he got caught briefing his mate about what questions to ask him when he was out campaigning before he filmed himself knocking on "random" doors in his constituency and went to his door? xD

• Administrator
1 hour ago, RandoEFC said:

Has he resigned entirely or just resigned his role as vice/deputy chairman?

I've not been following it too closely but as far as I gather, the Tory back benchers' latest rebellion is because the Rwanda Bill isn't harsh enough on asylum seekers. Imagine going into politics and that's the hill you choose to die on.

Thick nobhead him. Remember when he got caught briefing his mate about what questions to ask him when he was out campaigning before he filmed himself knocking on "random" doors in his constituency and went to his door? xD

Yeah I misread earlier, sadly not resigning from the party. 

And yeah I remember that. Embarrassing xD

I think this news about the army being woefully unprepared for war is a signal to the UK, and to the rest of Europe, to expect Russia to invade a NATO nation sometime soon. Probably means the UK is anticipating a Trump victory.

The conscription thing is not going down to well, who would have though that a decade of denigrating the ethnic population then asking them to fight in your money making wars was ever going to go over well.

Migrants, rainbow people, gender Nazis, Greenies, anarcho communists, time to use that diversity stuff to storm the beaches.