• Fried
    • Scrambled
    • Omelette
    • Poached
    • Other: French toast

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When I was younger I liked hardboiled egg with runny yolk to dip fresh finger bread sticks in,  over time omelettes have become a favourite due to the options.   My favourite is curried mince with onions peppers and mushrooms.    

If I dine out and someone makes eggs benedict,  I do enjoy that to.  

For condiments,  good ol tomato sauce works,  seen people us mustard which doesn't seem right.  I do like HP sauce and Worcestershire sauce.   When I do french toast I use HP sauce and sugar. 

• Administrator

Don't mind any kind these days, but used to always have scrambled egg and toast when younger. 

Prefer fried egg with the yolk not too runny. Don't mind a soft-boiled egg every now and then with soldiers.

It is hard to choose,  I suppose like all food its a mood thing.  I had neglected eggs for a long time,  then my doc had stated that I should start eating more egg in my diet.   I have been googling up a lot of egg recipes to try out. 

5 hours ago, Happy Blue said:

Poached at my last meal (4pm) and a meat filled omelette for my first meal at 12noon

Explain your eating schedule to me please, if I didn't know you were into the gym I'd suspect you only eat over a four hour period.

9 minutes ago, Devil said:

Explain your eating schedule to me please, if I didn't know you were into the gym I'd suspect you only eat over a four hour period.

Correct, i eat over a 4hr period as i'm fat adapted so i'm being fed from my fat stores all day. i mostly eat meat and eggs and avoid eating carbs as much as possible so i stay in ketosis which gives me a constant energy supply without crashes you get on a high carb diet

• Subscriber
19 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Was that egg cooked ok mate? Looks like its still clucking xD

How dare you insult my egg cooking, I take care when I am cooking an egg!!!

I put the wife off eggs once when she was eating one, as she took a mouthful I said "Imagine...that came out of the back of a chickens arse..." she nearly chocked on the egg and was in the process off tossing a plate, knife fork and spoon at me so I legged it quick smart. :eek:

Archived