talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Life Hacks

football forum

• Administrator

Seen a few reels on Instagram with people showing off some life hacks they've found. 

What ones have worked for you? And do you feel like you should have known about it earlier xD

Read for 10-20 minutes first thing in the morning to switch your brain on instead of scrolling insta and tik tok to switch it off
Flirt very mildly with just about everyone who is receptive to it. It will open doors.
Use dishwashing liquid to clean just about everything. It is designed to clean ceramics, glass, metals and plastic, and be non reactive with skin, is inexpensive and smells nice. Use it to clean the kitchen, the bathroom. your car, your dog. Whatever. 

• Upvote 1

• Subscriber
17 hours ago, Spike said:

It makes me really sick smoking weed after drinking.

True, and I mentioned it on here before, I have only ever smoked weed once when I was pissed as a newt, called around my mates for a drink and started smoking the stuff and drinking, never again, I woke up with a stinking headache, sick as a dog and it took me a week to recover. 

giphy.gif

• Subscriber
13 hours ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

Use dishwashing liquid to clean just about everything. It is designed to clean ceramics, glass, metals and plastic, and be non reactive with skin, is inexpensive and smells nice. Use it to clean the kitchen, the bathroom. your car, your dog. Whatever. 

This glass bit is a godsend when you want them to truly sparkle

• 1 month later...
  • Subscriber
13 hours ago, Gunnersaurus said:

Depends where you live. I seem to get a lot of condensation where I live 

This is the reason. I think in colder climates or places where humidity is high its really hard to keep them fresh for long. We don't put them in the freezer because the weather allows it and also because we pretty much use it in every dish we have. 

• Subscriber

Was out in a smoking area the other night and some girl is there after a lighter which nobody seems to have (some smoking area), told her to just stick the cigarette on the outside heater, half jokingly, and it worked. Fully expecting to marry her off the back of this.

• Haha 1