talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Liverpool Discussion

football forum

• Administrator
4 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

I wonder if he’ll be buried in the same cemetery as Van Dijk.

I can't wait for Sky to have a 1hr programme on repeat dedicated to Liverpool's injury woes like they're the only club ever to have been struck down like this before. 

EDIT - hosted by Carragher and Souness too. You can hear Roy Keane in the background from another studio going absolutely ballistic as to why there's no more cameras left on him.  

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Stan said:

I can't wait for Sky to have a 1hr programme on repeat dedicated to Liverpool's injury woes like they're the only club ever to have been struck down like this before. 

EDIT - hosted by Carragher and Souness too. You can hear Roy Keane in the background from another studio going absolutely ballistic as to why there's no more cameras left on him.  

I mean....Virgil, Thiago, Matip, Fabinho, Trent & Gomez all missing for periods of time this season already and it’s only on game 8. I think that’s enough to complain about. 

• Administrator
Just now, Rick said:

I mean....Virgil, Thiago, Matip, Fabinho, Trent & Gomez all missing for periods of time this season already and it’s only on game 8. I think that’s enough to complain about. 

Yes but that's not the point I was making xD 

6 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

Virgil, Thiago, Matip, Fabinho, Trent & Gomez

thats half a team out injured mate. Thats 5 defenders out. 

Matip is injured?

Leciester have 4 first team players out in Perriera, Ndidi, Soyuncu, and Castagne. Fofana also rumored to be injured and Evans suspended. You should still be winning this. 

• Administrator
20 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

If you don't beat us then you are wank, is the answer  

18 minutes ago, Cicero said:

Leicester have injuries themselves and its not like you can't outscore them with your attack. 

13 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

Virgil, Thiago, Matip, Fabinho, Trent & Gomez

thats half a team out injured mate. Thats 5 defenders out. 

Ricardo Pereira, Soyuncu, Castagne, Ndidi, Evans could be out with a back injury. 

You say half a team but Matip wasn't first choice was he? Thiago hasn't played much either right? 

We're hardly 'wank' if we don't beat you, behave xD

14 minutes ago, The Artful Dodger said:

You’d certainly make Leicester favourites on form too. Liverpool winning the league looks increasingly unlikely.

You don't half post some sensationalist shite. Liverpool are in a great position given the start they've had

1 hour ago, Rick said:

Very true. Just think all things considered your squad isn’t as strong as Chelsea and Manchester City’s. Which is because they are oil clubs who can operate without thinking about money, which is why their success is hollow.