talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Members Pictures

football forum

20 minutes ago, CaaC (John) said:

First time outside for 3 days, went for a 10-minute walk around the block when it was quiet, didn't have a mask but just used my scarf as a precaution, imagine sending this off for a passport application. :whistling:    xD    

501573422_download(2).png.2fac2d7af0a94754b1a2d4606b66ae77.png

You look like you are about to go out mugging... 

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Rick said:

Made a bit more of an effort. Fucking James Cordon....cheeky bastards.

5305C4D0-AC70-4570-9DEF-5F0F6D766DFD.jpeg

For a long time I always saw your mug popping up on Instagram and was wondering how the fuck we're following each other until I realized you're from the forum, haha. 

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Tommy said:

For a long time I always saw your mug popping up on Instagram and was wondering how the fuck we're following each other until I realized you're from the forum, haha. 

Hahaha I was the same, but just up till now. I never put two and two together

• Haha 1

• Subscriber

That's the daughter made me and the wives day, she took we Kaiden around here for a surprise visit but not too close and a distance away, the wife just wanted to kiss & cuddle the wee man as we have only seen him via video cam the last 6-7 weeks he stood at the bottom of the flat steps but you could see he just wanted to run up and give us a cuddle, come into this flat, play with some toys he keeps here and watch his Netflix/Youtube channels but the daughter standing at the bottom of the stairs ready to grab him lol. 

Fuck this virus.

94023259_10220970213220909_4695667068744237056_o.thumb.jpg.34ea9cc440246567ddd3754293fcecca.jpg

zzz.thumb.jpg.81d78ed377daf92cad7b20e0cc4480ee.jpgzzzz.thumb.jpg.3ff78970bf05336fe149de9f6870ef62.jpg

Edited by CaaC (John)
Add On
  • Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Subscriber
28 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

All the best mate... :hh:

Cheers buddy, just nipping up the shop for some fresh air and keep my muscles from locking up then coming back and having a wee non-virus drink with the wife. :drunk: 

You must remember these days then @CaaC (John)… 

The lowest form of accommodation in Victorian England was a place where you could, for the price of a penny, dangle on a rope overnight.

The lowest form of accommodation in Victorian England was a place where you could for the price of a penny, dangle over a piece of rope for the night... I bet there used to be many of your tavern going nights where you ended up in places like this rather than going home to the rolling pin isn't that right mate.. 

• Haha 3

43 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

You must remember these days then @CaaC (John)… 

The lowest form of accommodation in Victorian England was a place where you could, for the price of a penny, dangle on a rope overnight.

The lowest form of accommodation in Victorian England was a place where you could for the price of a penny, dangle over a piece of rope for the night... I bet there used to be many of your tavern going nights where you ended up in places like this rather than going home to the rolling pin isn't that right mate.. 

Lol so stupid paying for that, would be far more comfortable to sit against a wall, and free, than that haha.

• The topic was pinned