talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Members Pictures

football forum

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, ATL said:

Your brother looks like he is on fucking cloud 9 there.

There were highlights on the screens in the stadiums of our CL campaign so far. I'm still watching them and my bro clearly just reminiscing and day-dreaming about it all!

1 minute ago, Stan said:

There were highlights on the screens in the stadiums of our CL campaign so far. I'm still watching them and my bro clearly just reminiscing and day-dreaming about it all!

Except everyone is looking to their right....except one person looking straight ahead. xD

Not to mention that glare about above his head makes this a perfect photo of 'What is he thinking?"

Edited by ATL

6 hours ago, Stan said:

Invite him to join us.

Not to mention that glare about above his head makes this a perfect photo of 'What is he thinking?"

He must have seen Mrs. Cannabis again.

Edited by Cure

8 hours ago, Stan said:

myself and my brother (i'm on the left) made it on to BT Sport last night in the pre-game match coverage.

All of a sudden I got a load of texts by people saying they saw me on tele xD 

Image may contain: 3 people, people smiling

You look like a pair of day tripping tourists amazed by the first worldness of your surroundings.

10 hours ago, Stan said:

myself and my brother (i'm on the left) made it on to BT Sport last night in the pre-game match coverage.

All of a sudden I got a load of texts by people saying they saw me on tele xD 

Image may contain: 3 people, people smiling

Stan: *awkwardly* Hey Patel, do you think this will make people think we are British?

Patel: I think it's working, I know it's not Mumbai but just try smile...

• Upvote 1

• Administrator
23 minutes ago, True Blue said:

You look like him a lot, apart from the fact he isn't on a diet. How much older is he?

Haha I've never thought I look like him but so many people say this.

18 minutes ago, Berserker said:

I'd say between 8-10 years.

He's 4 years older!

57 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

Plot twist: Stan's brother is actually the bloke standing below him.

Stan's actually the bloke in the top left... just didn't want to show his face...and fair enough.

Edited by Anton

On 19/04/2017 at 5:36 PM, Stan said:

who has the fitter missus - @ATL or @Harry?

Sidenote, you look absolutely nothing like I thought you would and I blame your choice of avatar for that xD 

Haha. My favorite album cover. Maggot Brain by Funkadelic. The print looks so great on a full size LP record. And maybe the best guitar solo of all time on track 1!

I posted this photo previously on the old site so i thought there'd have been no surprises I  what i looked like. 

FB_IMG_1489664460814.jpg

P.s Definitely a shout out to mrs cannabis too in the other half fitness stakes if you're gonna go there. Short cute brunettes with a bit of ethnicity ftw.

Edited by Harry
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Harry said:

Haha. My favorite album cover. Maggot Brain by Funkadelic. The print looks so great on a full size LP record. And maybe the best guitar solo of all time on track 1!

I posted this photo previously on the old site so i thought there'd have been no surprises I  what i looked like. 

FB_IMG_1489664460814.jpg

P.s Definitely a shout out to mrs cannabis too in the other half fitness stakes if you're gonna go there. Short cute brunettes with a bit of ethnicity ftw.

Dat hand placement tho...

• Administrator
11 minutes ago, ATL said:

Dat hand placement tho...

6 minutes ago, ATL said:

Here is a recent one (we are on the far right) from a beer tasting we had - Of course with the wife pregnant, no alcohol was consumed by her

17458239_1483022631708938_6098249915097901222_n.thumb.jpg.025ae61e3fb730fd8cb6ee5aab378ad7.jpg

where's that right hand placed :ph34r: 

• 2 weeks later...

Me with Miguel Trauco, it was on the last regular matchday of the season against San Martin and he was resting for playoffs. He left for Flamengo a few weeks later.

531cb7b9ca66e42104f51c694fce4d25.png

9 minutes ago, Any O'Brien said:

What's the crack then, are you tall or is just small?

I'm tall. I don't remember exactly how many CM or feet I am (whatever measurement you use in the UK), but a lot of people have called me a giant. I think in my high school I was the third tallest in the whole school, although that had to do because it was a small school.

Miguel Trauco is a left back so he doesn't exactly need to be tall. He's about middle sized I'd say, although when I showed my mates in that picture they all told me the same that I made him look tiny xD

• The topic was pinned