talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Members Pictures

football forum

3 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

Thanks, seeing the finish line after so much running was an amazing feeling. 

I'm the same as you in the sense that I've always liked the idea of running but could never be bothered. I was driving in Wrexham and an advert came on for the Chester Half Marathon and I said to myself that I'd love to do it but couldn't as I wasn't fit enough then in turn thought to myself that if I can't find the willpower to do it at 23 then I never will so I signed up. 

Yeah that's a good way of looking at it, you've done very well.

• Subscriber
On 5/20/2017 at 5:29 AM, Tanksie said:

Mtgs.jpg

Since everyone is now convinced I am a fat nerd for playing magic. I am the pasty cunt in the white shirt.

I CRINGE WHEN PEOPLE PLAY WITH NO SLEEVES, TELL ME YOU HAVE SOME HIDDEN.

Edited by Viva la FCB

• Subscriber

An oldie from my trip to Portland with my brother, it was Bayern vs the MLS allstars the summer of the world cup win. Ive got some pics from the Copa America in Seattle that i havent sorted il post at a later date (we saw Argentina v Bolivia) And the last couple are my lady and I.

t5n1mu.jpg

2s7ynpi.jpg

b6a7v6.jpg

x6lmx5.png

118zxj5.png

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Viva la FCB said:

An oldie from my trip to Portland with my brother, it was Bayern vs the MLS allstars the summer of the world cup win. Ive got some pics from the Copa America in Seattle that i havent sorted il post at a later date (we saw Argentina v Bolivia) And the last couple are my lady and I.

t5n1mu.jpg

2s7ynpi.jpg

b6a7v6.jpg

x6lmx5.png

118zxj5.png

I'm sorry but that's not the same guy, the guy on the right on the top picture looks like Lewandowski whilst the one with the girl looks like Moaty.

Edited by Berserker

• Administrator
4 hours ago, Berserker said:

I'm sorry but that's not the same guy, the guy on the right on the top picture looks like Lewandowski whilst the one with the girl looks like Moaty.

no, Lewandowski is in the 2nd picture mate

1 hour ago, Tsubasa said:

Nice pic! Where was it taken?

Vor Frelsers Kirke in Christianshavn, in the south of Copenhagen. 

Me and some pals are trying to do some touristy stuff when we get time, since the semester's almost over. It's a beautiful view in all directions, it's worth the climb through some very narrow and steep passages inside the tower.

Once is enough, though. :D

• Upvote 1

A few pictures of me in Huancayo

Firstly, me with the Sport Huancayo team. I had to go to their training ground for some work. Managed to interview their manager (Jose Luis Chilaverts brother, Rolando) and Carlos Preciado. Neither are in this picture however, this was right before I left.

2375efa244d5489057abac07432d5240.png

2 other snaps

ae2e471fdb1e8270c877ed1880805fb8.png

a530421ba10049f6f805302a2ae579c9.jpg

ef9ac922b70757eaf3aa901428527bcd.png

The last one is of me at the Parque Wanka. Hope you enjoy the name!

Edited by Guest

Alright lads, this will be the last photo I upload here for a good while. However, this one I have to upload for the lovers and wonderers of the Peruvian Cuisine

I finally ate Guinea Pig. I can call myself a proper Peruvian now

5f853a305bc8e0fc708478ff17d27e89.png

Do guinea pigs taste like goat?

Go try it and report back to us. 

Now to finally answer your question Spike mate, it tastes like chicken. Although I can't say I know what goat tastes like.

Now I upload this and hope that one of the members of this board isn't a part of PETA. Otherwise I'm in for one xD

7 minutes ago, nudge said:

Jesus Christ. I imagine it tastes good, that presentation though... It looks like unidentified traffic accident remains on a pitchfork xD 

That was the best looking presentation for me. We were out for dinner and wanted to try traditional food so we came across a market with a lot of guinea pigs and yeah as you mention that one looks like its been steamrolled. The others looked just fried.

It was delicious, but that's not news to me. I can't remember the last time I ate something in this country and actually disliked it.

4 minutes ago, Cicero said:

You look like Clark Kent

Ha, I can totally see it now. I think when I was last here Berserker compared me to McLovin xD

• Administrator
31 minutes ago, LaSambadeStGermain said:

Alright lads, this will be the last photo I upload here for a good while. However, this one I have to upload for the lovers and wonderers of the Peruvian Cuisine

I finally ate Guinea Pig. I can call myself a proper Peruvian now

5f853a305bc8e0fc708478ff17d27e89.png

Now to finally answer your question Spike mate, it tastes like chicken. Although I can't say I know what goat tastes like.

Now I upload this and hope that one of the members of this board isn't a part of PETA. Otherwise I'm in for one xD

5 minutes ago, Cicero said:

You look like Clark Kent

I was thinking more...

Image result for retard actor specky glasses hat

:ph34r: 

• Upvote 1

• The topic was pinned