talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Wayne Rooney Pleads Guilty To Drink Driving Charge

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh no, how will the blueshite get to maintain their false moral superiority and give us shit for Firmino's drink driving? Ah, I'm sure they'll come up with something though.

But I don't know how anyone rich decides to drink drive. It's just stupid tbh, if I can pay for transport to safely get home while shit faced... I don't see why a millionaire can't. And then I remember most footballers don't know anything except about football...

8 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Oh no, how will the blueshite get to maintain their false moral superiority and give us shit for Firmino's drink driving? Ah, I'm sure they'll come up with something though.

Won't have to worry about that, there's loads of little things in the ammo. 

• Subscriber
12 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Literally can't remember the last time anyone mentioned this.

38 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

Literally can't remember the last time anyone mentioned this.

Cannabis went into total meltdown saying Firmino should be hung and that he expected nothing less from a Liverpool player etc etc etc 

But now Rooney does it its one big joke etc etc etc 

• Subscriber
41 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

Cannabis went into total meltdown saying Firmino should be hung and that he expected nothing less from a Liverpool player etc etc etc 

But now Rooney does it its one big joke etc etc etc 

Firmino should be hung for all those gimpy haircuts and jewellery to be fair.

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, VanPanna said:

Apparently he was driving some granny's car who he was going back to her house as his wife is away plus pregnant.

fixed that for you.

17 minutes ago, Toony said:

No excuses for this, just utter stupidity.

What's the general driving ban for incidents like this? Couple of years?

Between 1 year driving ban and 6 months in prison, depending how far over the limit he was.

It will be interesting to know why he got pulled over, if his driving was poor or if it was just a routine early hours of the morning spot check. 

That bloke has wood chippings for brains... genuinely thick as shit

Makes you wonder if footballers had to have certain grades in school before being allowed to sign up to clubs how barren some of these clubs would really be... 

All he has is a circular object full of air between his feet to ply his trade and another circular object full of air between his ears... 

1 hour ago, RandoEFC said:

Reports from randomers on Twitter and forums that he was absolutely hammered and had a brunette in the car with him. Woops.

Supposed to have been offering a female a lift home so some are reporting... just the kind of thing that would go down well with the wife I am sure.. all that money, he could have just stuck her in a cab right?? 

• The title was changed to Wayne Rooney Pleads Guilty To Drink Driving Charge

Archived