Saturday 11th May, 2024
Fulham vs Man City, 12.30 (live on TNT)

Bournemouth vs Brentford
Everton vs Sheff Utd
Newcastle vs Brighton
Tottenham vs Burnley
West Ham vs Luton
Wolves vs Crystal Palace

Nottm Forest vs Chelsea, 17.30 (live on Sky)

Sunday 12th May, 2024
Man Utd vs Arsenal, 16.30 (live on Sky)

Monday 13th May, 2024
Aston Villa vs Liverpool, 20.00 (live on Sky)

Tuesday 14th May, 2024
Tottenham vs Man City, 20.00 (live on Sky)

Wednesday 15th May, 2024
Brighton vs Chelsea, 19.45

Man Utd vs Newcastle, 20.00 (live on Sky)

image.png

Big week ahead, the added incentive is finishing ahead of man united which will be a minor landmark.  

I read somewhere that if you take form from mid November chelsea would be second, I cant believe that but if true it may be the start of 1BN starting to repay itself, Mudryk is still crap though.

• Administrator
15 minutes ago, OrangeKhrush said:

Big week ahead, the added incentive is finishing ahead of man united which will be a minor landmark.  

I read somewhere that if you take form from mid November chelsea would be second, I cant believe that but if true it may be the start of 1BN starting to repay itself, Mudryk is still crap though.

Mid-Nov is just after matchday 12:

image.png

• Subscriber

City already lead at Fulham. On track for 16 wins and 3 draws in their 19 league games since coming back from the Club World Cup (which they won). They'll end the season with a 24 game unbeaten run if they don't lose one of their last three. They also made the FA Cup final at a canter.

That "disgraceful" schedule that is so "unfair on the players" that Pep likes to cry-arse about really holding them back again this season.

3 hours ago, RandoEFC said:

City already lead at Fulham. On track for 16 wins and 3 draws in their 19 league games since coming back from the Club World Cup (which they won). They'll end the season with a 24 game unbeaten run if they don't lose one of their last three. They also made the FA Cup final at a canter.

That "disgraceful" schedule that is so "unfair on the players" that Pep likes to cry-arse about really holding them back again this season.

He’s always crying when he’s not just running away with the league title. So he’s just annoyed he’s still got to worry about Arsenal.

Can’t wait for him to fuck off out of English football forever.

17 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

He’s always crying when he’s not just running away with the league title. So he’s just annoyed he’s still got to worry about Arsenal.

Can’t wait for him to fuck off out of English football forever.

I can't wait for Pep to leave the Premier, hopefully City will follow.

• Administrator

It's not happening but it'll be the most hilarious thing if Luton overturn the 12 goal deficit needed in the final day to survive... 

Tottenham already saying goodbye and doing their end of season lap around the pitch.

These dickheads will probably put out their youth team against Man City.

13 minutes ago, 6666 said:

Tottenham already saying goodbye and doing their end of season lap around the pitch.

These dickheads will probably put out their youth team against Man City.

Let's see how Arsenal cope with the pressure, you don't beat united and its over so I wouldn't even worry about spurs just yet

• Subscriber

Quiet one today, and boring to be honest, but always nice to win. 5 consecutive home wins to nil to finish the season after only winning 3 of the first 13 home games.

Not seeing what Olise and Eze could do when fully fit together fot a whole seaon is probably going to go down as one of the biggest what ifs in our clubs history.

There was a period when Eze was returning to full fitness earlier in the season where we picked up one point in three against Luton, Brighton and Chelsea. Aside from that when they've started together it's been:

Brentford - win

Sheffield United - win

Liverpool - win

West Ham - win

Newcastle - win

Manchester United - win

Wolves - win.

If we beat Aston Villa, who will hopefully be on the beach by next weekend, we will equal our highest points total in The Premier League. After the Luton draw that was unthinkable given not many could see how we could get to 40 points.

This is a major summer ahead again. Everybody should be after Michael Olise. Last summer I thought he was becoming a Mahrez-esque with his cutting inside in the final third, but the way his link up play and crossing has progressed he reminds me a little of De Bruyne. Ebere Eze is another one who you could see being moulded in to an 8 at a top club.

The ideal situation would be that we just lose Marc Guehi. I say that because he hasn't signed a new contract and Glasner starting Clyne ahead of him yesterday raised a lot of eyebrows. There's a left footed centre back that's out of contract at Wolfsburg has worked with previously that seems like a straight forward replacement. The new financial spending limits coming in hopefully negates the pressure to sell our highest value players. 

• Subscriber

The conclusion here was both players get a yellow xD.

I've seen a lot of Luton fans on social media complaining about cheats "prospering" in the Premier League and calling Everton a horrible club etc. Quite funny at this point really. They've got 26 points and we'd have 48 if we hadn't had any deductions. It's nearly double. Once again I'm wondering how they're the victims when they've benefited from being in the first relegation fight in history where two of their rivals have been handed meaty points deductions.

Don't get me wrong, they're obviously operating on a shoestring and some of the results they've achieved have been commendable but 26 points is a shite return and regardless of how much of an excuse you've got for only being able to get that many, you can have no complaints about going down on that whoever you are. Just enjoy the fact that your club have given a good account of themselves and probably set themselves up really nicely going forward. This "it's not fair, if Everton had been deducted 25 points and Forest had been deducted 10 points then we'd have stayed up, we're the real victims here" is just a bit embarrassing. 

Feel bad for Luton. But Forest, with all the spending & the points deduction have done just about enough. It just wouldn't happen in a good league like the Bundesliga or La Liga.

3 very interesting matches ahead over the next 3 days.

Think I'm still backing Man City to win out. Though I guess many neutrals will be cheering on Liverpool & then Spurs this week. The biggest drama perhaps could still be who finishes 8th. And doesn't even get to play Zrinjski Mostar on a cold Thursday evening next season.

That look Evans gave Casemiro, said it all. I’d like to give credit to Havertz and Trossard but honestly that was entirely down to Casemiro just not caring, just created an easy 1v1 for Havertz to slide across goal

One of those disjointed end of season performances.  Need a point in either of our remaining games to finish 7th to finish 6th will be dependent on results this week and our result at OT and Chelsea at the Amex assuming Both win out we will find ish ahead on goal difference 

• The topic was unpinned