talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

World Cup 2018: Russia - General Chat

football forum

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

xD A serious Mexican journalist doesn't rate Guerrero trust me and I've not seen an article on marca or AS about the lethal Peruvian attack

I neither know nor care xD Just find this thread amusing xD 

• Replies 545
  • Created
  • Last Reply
28 minutes ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

xD A serious Mexican journalist doesn't rate Guerrero trust me and I've not seen an article on marca or AS about the lethal Peruvian attack

For 2018, can we please establish that Twitter journalist are not real journalist for the love of god!!!

This is the best marca article I've seen on the potent Mexican attack. Really informative.

https://www.marca.com/claro-mx/futbol/seleccion-mx/2017/07/24/5975625d468aebda2e8b4638.html

1 minute ago, Cannabis said:

Just when I thought you was beginning to grow up Blue. How do you get so easily roped into childish debates with Teso? It's quite frankly embarrassing how easily you crack.

I've deleted your posts and cleaned up the shit on this page in the meantime, you'll also stay on post preview for the forseeable future until you can prove that you can be trusted to post content that's actually worth reading.

One of the posts you've deleted wasn't childish but honestly just do what you think is best. I don't mind :)

Also, don't approve this post I just CBA to use the PM. If that happens again tell me via PM. You posting those things just fuels him up. Just a warning, not a critique.

EDIT: Fuck off Stan, I told you not to approve this xD

17 minutes ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

If the shit over there is that much better, I don't think I want to try it. I didn't think I was going to make it a few weeks ago! Had to smoke several gravity bongs to calm me down. That Peruvian shit would probably have me ghostbusting.

It will be much better than here in Europe as European dealers, especially English ones are greedy fuckers and by the time it has reached street level, it has been bashed by everyone who has had it in their possession. 1 kilo will be made into 3, then the people buying those 3 kilos will then bash it themselves, then even the street dealer will.

In Peru, they don't really need to do that as it's so easy to get hold of there. In Europe it costs more than gold, but the purity levels are often pretty poor compared to when it is originally processed.

So AFA (Argentinian Football Federation) have contacted both the RFEF (Spanish Football Federation) and FC Barcelona for access to the Barça training installations for almost a month before they go off to Russia so as to prepare for the World Cup.

It seems that they’ve had the go ahead and it looks like both parties would like to assign a friendly between both Spain and Argentina at the Camp Nou. That would be interesting to see because of the massive support Messi has and also the amount of Barcelona players in the Spain national team. 

14 hours ago, SirBalon said:

So AFA (Argentinian Football Federation) have contacted both the RFEF (Spanish Football Federation) and FC Barcelona for access to the Barça training installations for almost a month before they go off to Russia so as to prepare for the World Cup.

It seems that they’ve had the go ahead and it looks like both parties would like to assign a friendly between both Spain and Argentina at the Camp Nou. That would be interesting to see because of the massive support Messi has and also the amount of Barcelona players in the Spain national team. 

Why doesn't Spain plays at Camp Nou? Is it some contract thing or is it because of the Catalonia issue? 

My ten favourite centre forwards (no order)
Sergio Aguero
Gonzalo Higuian
Edin Dzeko
Alvaro Morata
Mauro Icardi
Harry Kane
Diego Costa
Robert Lewandowski
Ciro Immobile
Jamie Vardy

Then of course there are players like Paulo Dybala, Cristiano Ronaldo, Alexis Sanchez, Luis Suarez, Lionel Messi, and Antoine Griezmann that play in various positions. The centre forward position is practically dead with dynamism and flexibility replacing it. Football is moving back towards 'totaalvoetball', the lines between the three distinct horizontal lines of play are blurred with defenders and forwards looking more like complete midfielders every year. 

1 hour ago, Azeem98 said:

Why doesn't Spain plays at Camp Nou? Is it some contract thing or is it because of the Catalonia issue? 

They have played before and have bid for the rare Spain international, but obviously with the political situation as it is, it's now very difficult. 

In 1992 I attended Spain win Gold in the football Camp Nou where over 100,000 filled the stadium and went crazy. One of the best experiences I've ever had at the Camp Nou to be honest.

1 hour ago, Spike said:

My ten favourite centre forwards (no order)
Sergio Aguero
Gonzalo Higuian
Edin Dzeko
Alvaro Morata
Mauro Icardi
Harry Kane
Diego Costa
Robert Lewandowski
Ciro Immobile
Jamie Vardy

Then of course there are players like Paulo Dybala, Cristiano Ronaldo, Alexis Sanchez, Luis Suarez, Lionel Messi, and Antoine Griezmann that play in various positions. The centre forward position is practically dead with dynamism and flexibility replacing it. Football is moving back towards 'totaalvoetball', the lines between the three distinct horizontal lines of play are blurred with defenders and forwards looking more like complete midfielders every year. 

I don't think the traditional 9 will ever die mate although playing without one with a more dynamic approach putting more emphasis on movement is something younger coaches are learning right from the off when they're doing their badges these days. This is part of the reason why many football analysts say that football is a hell lot more tactical these days than in years gone by.

But as you rightly pointed out, it's no new thing and it was the Dutch, namely Rinus Michels and Johan Cruyff that turned it into reality and not just a concept...

The traditional 9 is still extremely important to be honest and there are very few coaches, even younger ones that are brave enough to design a complicated plan for every international game they play at a tournament.  Look at Argentina for example...  Two of their latest coaches, Tata Martino and presently Jorge Sampaoli have both played the false 9 previously, especially the former at Barça where he was forced to do this and understand the concept completely, but yet failed to implement it at international level for Argentina. 

• Administrator
1 minute ago, Blue said:

Oi Stan, sorry I left the truth for you, but don't delete my post out of sheer offence.

;) 

you do know i'm not the only one that approves/rejects posts, right? 

Don't use your hate for me against me please. 

Think you need to grow up, sooner rather than later. Just my opinion. 

3 minutes ago, Stan said:

Think you need to grow up, sooner rather than later. Just my opinion. 

I don't think I need to. I'm 6'2

2 minutes ago, Cicero said:

Poured myself a bowl of cereal. Only to find out I have no Milk.

I blame @Stan

#BlameStan2K18

Its always Stanley's fault.

Anyways my original comment was that I read a Mexican forum and they all think Paolo's ban is stupid.

So what does that say about the English? ;) 

On 12/29/2017 at 1:54 PM, Spike said:

Turns out being easily rattled is a Peruvian trait not exclusive to our friend @Blue

Here is my latest handywork

xbKeMSr.jpg

Facebook is a playground of rattleage mate. Just go on big football pages. They're full of gloryhunting children.

Archived