talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

World Cup 2018: Russia - General Chat

football forum

3 minutes ago, Berserker said:

Anyone would be better to Di Maria, i wouldn't mind to give him a place. I would have liked Ocampos to have been considered too.

I remember when Ocampos was the next Cristiano Ronaldo. Kind of a weird career so far, not horrible but has moved around a lot. Do you think Papu - Fatso - Messi would be the best attack? I'd probably use Piggo as an impact sub more than a starter, so Messi can play centrally. As long as Aguero is nowhere near the lineup.
@Batard how is Ocampos doing?

• Replies 545
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Spike said:

I remember when Ocampos was the next Cristiano Ronaldo. Kind of a weird career so far, not horrible but has moved around a lot. Do you think Papu - Fatso - Messi would be the best attack? I'd probably use Piggo as an impact sub more than a starter, so Messi can play centrally. As long as Aguero is nowhere near the lineup.

Yeah, he can still be great tough, still young. Probably would be. Don't think Messi played without a proper striker many times. In Barca he had Etoo, Henry, Villa, Ibra and now Suarez. Besides, playing behind a striker he already has to come down a lot to pick up the ball because our midfield quite frequently sucks. Yeah, Aguero shouldn't even be on the plane, specially since he's injured as usual.

• Administrator
17 hours ago, Spike said:

He’s never good enough for the Argentina national team. He annoys the fuck out of me too, he’s got real potential ... well seemingly has had real potential but just has so little consistency 

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Spike said:

I was about to comment that. Terrible attitude. I get being upset by not being part of the squad that´s going to Russia, but in the end of the day, it´s Deschamp´s prerrogative to call whoever he wants. Why the heck did he have to send a letter to FFF? 

2 minutes ago, El Profesor said:

I was about to comment that. Terrible attitude. I get being upset by not being part of the squad that´s going to Russia, but in the end of the day, it´s Deschamp´s prerrogative to call whoever he wants. Why the heck did he have to send a letter to FFF? 

Affirmative action for more whites to be in the NT

On 4/5/2018 at 12:03, Blue said:

Anyone else find this tweet embarrassing?

Americans do this even when the USA is in the World Cup

How in the world would you know this? 

Besides, the US is a country that has a large population of citizens born (or whose parent were born) outside of the U.S. Why would a family from Spain cheer for this country instead of the one they are from? You're trolling game needs a lot of work, sir. 

1 minute ago, Eco said:

How in the world would you know this? 

Besides, the US is a country that has a large population of citizens born (or whose parent were born) outside of the U.S. Why would a family from Spain cheer for this country instead of the one they are from? You're trolling game needs a lot of work, sir. 

I know this because I've lived in Canada, who have a very similar mentality to the USA. They always did this.

Granted, Canada weren't in the World Cup but even still I've seen Americans who have admitted to this including mr Dickie on here.

On ‎27‎/‎05‎/‎2018 at 00:53, Cannabis said:

Official Song :banana:

What the fuck is that. Definitely not a fan.

Anyone remember ITV having this tune for the Brazil World Cup. I swear I was whistling and humming that for at least two or three months after the tournament.

"Braaaaazziiiilllll, La la la la la la la laaaaaa..." Here we fucking go again...

• Subscriber

Is that really the official song for the WC? I think Russia could have done much better in picking a song because that sounds like utter garbage. 

Watching that Vengaboys video reminded me of another Brazilian music hit combined with some JogaTV

2 minutes ago, Mel81x said:

Is that really the official song for the WC? I think Russia could have done much better in picking a song because that sounds like utter garbage. 

Watching that Vengaboys video reminded me of another Brazilian music hit combined with some JogaTV

They should rather make a permenant anthem for the World Cup like the Champions league. Every time when it plays it should remind us of the World Cup and gives goosebumps ^_^

On 5/24/2018 at 09:09, Blue said:

I know this because I've lived in Canada, who have a very similar mentality to the USA. They always did this.

Granted, Canada weren't in the World Cup but even still I've seen Americans who have admitted to this including mr Dickie on here.

My point exactly. Talk about your own country and their habits, instead of assuming you know ours after a visit to a neighboring country. 

Just now, Eco said:

My point exactly. Talk about your own country and their habits, instead of assuming you know ours after a visit to a neighboring country. 

Well, just like you "know" South Americans extremely well and me supposedly making lies about us South Americans all being related, some American friends have told me the exact same thing and you're lying too.

Hypocrisy at its finest.

Just now, Blue said:

Well, just like you "know" South Americans extremely well and me supposedly making lies about us South Americans all being related, some American friends have told me the exact same thing and you're lying too.

Hypocrisy at its finest.

What are you on about? My joke about the brothers comment you made? xD

My advice is that you need to chill and relax :ay:

Just now, Eco said:

What are you on about? My joke about the brothers comment you made? xD

My advice is that you need to chill and relax :ay:

I was obviously also taking the piss. I don't know about the USA but have always been under that impression, so I decided to just be provocative.

Archived