talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

World Cup 2018 Qualifiers - Play-offs

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Azeem98 said:

Look that isn't really a strong argument. Does it makes since to reserve a place for a Balkan team, one Schendivian team one Mediterian team at the Champions league ? Its still remains the elite Europeon competition even if you don't have teams from some parts the continent.

Ocenia and Asia are one unit in many sports like Tennis,Hockey etc. 

I think in a world cup you should have at least one team from every continent. Others may disagree

• Administrator
Just now, BartraPique1932 said:

So far the referee got 4/4 penalty decisions wrong, but he didn't hesitate to show a yellow to Forsberg for complaining.

rules are that you can't put your hands on the ref, which is what Forsberg did. So he got rightly booked there.

8 minutes ago, ScoRoss said:

Italy needs to take one of the three defenders off for a more advanced player. Literally, no point when Sweden only leave one up and can't get out their own half.

What did Insigne do to Ventura? He should be a starter on this team. As for Sweden, I'm not sure why they're sitting so deep if they don't have a pacey guy upfront to push counter-attacks.

Just now, El_Loco said:

Giampiero Ventura not only looks like a World War I/II italian general, he also makes the same stupid and crazy decisions. Not using Insigne here is insane.

Retarded is the word you are looking for. Darmian, Florenzi in midfield, Candreva, implementing a two striker system with zero creativity in midfield. 

Just an absolute mess. 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived