talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

October 2017 Member of the Month

football forum

• Administrator

It's been a fine month for Talkfootball365 and that is primarily down to the increased posting quality of everyone throughout various parts of the forum. But one person stood out and that person was @Lucas!

Congratulations to you for winning this accolade for October! 

Your biggest fan is very happy for you... 

Lucas-Radebe-008.jpg

In 2nd place was @nudge and in 3rd was @SirBalon

Keep up the good work everyone! 

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks all. I don't think I've ever had a crown on my profile before. I can work with it though.

Not really sure what I've done to win but I would personally like to thank work for giving me loads of overtime this past month and thus allowing me to post more often.

Congrats Lucas... great member on here  even though he is 'Dirty Leeds' 

Nudge deserves runner up just for sticking to her promise in the prediction League and doing me a solid these past couple of weeks... 

Given all the recent hoo ha and goings on with all these sexual harassment claims throughout Hollywood this was the least offensive celebrity I could find to show my gratitude... 

Image result for blowing a kiss gifs

football forum

Lucas has been criminally underrated for years now, one of the best members than we had on TFF that has kept up the good work here. 

Hopefully our paths cross in the Premier League section when Leeds return to the promised land B|!

• Administrator
1 hour ago, Cannabis said:

Lucas has been criminally underrated for years now, one of the best members than we had on TFF that has kept up the good work here. 

Hopefully our paths cross in the Premier League section when Leeds return to the promised land B|!

i think this will happen.

As Everton get relegated.

Will be for the better to be honest. 

#MakeLucasMod #CannabisOut

Archived