talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Matchday Chat - Aug to Dec 2017/18 season archive

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

Saw that goal coming before the ball was in the box. Mignolet should have been upgraded in the summer. Can be excellent but not consistent enough and that was an embarrassment for a Premier League goalkeeper. Liverpool fans seem to rate Matip so they know better than me but looks to me like he's only good compared to Lovren.

Just now, RandoEFC said:

Saw that goal coming before the ball was in the box. Mignolet should have been upgraded in the summer. Can be excellent but not consistent enough and that was an embarrassment for a Premier League goalkeeper. Liverpool fans seem to rate Matip so they know better than me but looks to me like he's only good compared to Lovren.

Matip gets away with murder mate.

How sad is it that despite these cunts being awful at the back, what we have out there is the best of a truly awful bunch...its not like Klopp can even do anything about it even if he chose to. 

Had this problem for four years at least, if steps aren't made to fix it in January then Klopp can go. Sick of seeing such blatant issues being ignored. 

Just now, FOYM said:

How sad is it that despite these cunts being awful at the back, what we have out there is the best of a truly awful bunch...its not like Klopp can even do anything about it even if he chose to. 

Had this problem for four years at least, if steps aren't made to fix it in January then Klopp can go. Sick of seeing such blatant issues being ignored. 

Klopp is turning into Wenger, failing to deal with obvious problems. 

2 minutes ago, Dan said:

Not suggesting he should be sacked but Klopp has seriously got to be questioned on this defending. That's four pathetic goals to give away and we're not even an hour in.

I want Rafa tbh. I've been thinking about it for a month or more. I don't think Klopp will ever change, while Rafa is the ultimate pragmatist. And now we have better owners than his last go around.

This is an embarrassment.

I'd have Rafa back. I love Klopp's personality, but his weakness is the one thing we just cannot put up with, ignorance. When things are going well with him they are great, but when they aren't, it's the same awful things. I can't be arsed anymore.

1 minute ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

I want Rafa tbh. I've been thinking about it for a month or more. I don't think Klopp will ever change, while Rafa is the ultimate pragmatist. And now we have better owners than his last go around.

This is an embarrassment.

Haha imagine Rafa working under these. Really think he'd be willing to accept compromises when it comes to transfers and working alongside a committee of businessmen?

6 minutes ago, FOYM said:

I'd have Rafa back. I love Klopp's personality, but his weakness is the one thing we just cannot put up with, ignorance. When things are going well with him they are great, but when they aren't, it's the same awful things. I can't be arsed anymore.

Rafa wouldn't be an upgrade at all. He's not fit for a top club anymore.

That said, given how well he's doing at Newcastle it certainly wouldn't surprise me to go back.

Archived