• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Matchday Chat - Aug to Dec 2017/18 season archive

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
1 minute ago, Inverted said:

Lol how much would Liverpool's defence get slaughtered for conceding that goal?

Wasn't really poor defending because those players can't make themselves have Salah's pace, though they were a bit high up the pitch. Like the commentators have said, looking where Salah actually picked it up Lloris has got to come for that. Mignolet would get similar criticism.

Neville's obsessive use of the word "moment" to describe chances and attacks is really bothering me.

Same thing keeps happening every game and will continue to do so until he is sacked. You are fucking crazy if you think that man with this set of players will turn this around. 

Another half time sub because of the system he decided to play was wrong. Arsenal should have been well up at half time if it wasn't for Pickford with that back 5. 

1 minute ago, Dan said:

Liverpool have got right back into this to be fair. Thought they were going to be slapped all over.

No Lovren and a packed midfield has made a world of difference.

Considering I said Klopp was more stubborn than Rodgers and then he goes and makes a tactical change in the first half... I'm happy to see him break that stubborn streak, because we've looked very different since.

That's that then. Fucking hate watching us nowadays. Despite making a much needed tactical change, Klopp is starting to piss me off with his blindness over our defence. If we dont see a genuine change in his approach over the next few weeks then I'll start to question his position.

18 minutes ago, Any O'Brien said:

Think I mentioned it after our game with them the other week but I heard a stat that Klopp has only signed one defender in his time at Liverpool? Ridiculous tbh.

Signed three off the top of my head since he came in. Matip the only regular though

• The title was changed to Matchday Chat - 28-30th October 2017
  • The topic was unpinned
  • The topic was locked

Archived