talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Matchday Chat - Aug to Dec 2017/18 season archive

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lovren 😂

We have a top 6 front line but a bottom 3 back line. I wouldn't usually say game over, but I think our defence today is going to kill anything our forwards might pull back. 

I'm not looking forward to the rest of this game, but I can appreciate brilliant, ruthless football that Spurs have played so far. They really have blossomed in to an excellent side. Kane is another level.

1 minute ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Pull Lovren, he's championship quality at best. He's fucking useless with us.

Watching our defending makes me think Klopp is a mong. We're so good when we're good under him, but we're fucking shite this year.

Attack wise he is brilliant, defensively he’s a total muppet. Tactics are totally flawed. 

Just now, LFCMadLad said:

Attack wise he is brilliant, defensively he’s a total muppet. Tactics are totally flawed. 

He's more stubborn than Rodgers too. A better manager than Rodgers... but I'd be lying if I said I was happy with the madness of thinking shit will fix itself when it clearly doesn't.

Any side that hasn't figured out how play against us deserves to lose against us, because it's plain to see.

• Subscriber
3 minutes ago, VanPaddy said:

Liverpool are no different to when Rodgers was incharge

It's hard to disagree. How nothing's been done about that defence I have no idea.

I do think their system hangs their defence out to dry somewhat but there are basic errors amongst the disorganisation. Spurs look well on song today, look like they could score every time they attack. I reckon they'll get 5+ here.

1 minute ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

He's more stubborn than Rodgers too. A better manager than Rodgers... but I'd be lying if I said I was happy with the madness of thinking shit will fix itself when it clearly doesn't.

Any side that hasn't figured out how play against us deserves to lose against us, because it's plain to see.

You could put the best 2 central defenders in the world into this system and they’d still be exposed. It’s flawed. We are absolutely wide open on the flanks leaving Kane acres and acres of room everytime they attack. 

Shit tactics. 

• The title was changed to Matchday Chat - 28-30th October 2017
  • The topic was unpinned
  • The topic was locked

Archived