• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Premier League Transfer Rumours 2018

football forum

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

Wish we'd gone for Werner summer 2016. He went for just £8.5mil to a newly promoted Leipzig. He was genuinely attainable.

He'd be a very good signing for Liverpool. Offers you something you haven't really got.

“You can think there is a market in Egypt and he is a star of the Premier League – he has a lot of things to go for him – but if they get Hazard they won’t need Salah.

“It seems like they wouldn’t put that much money into Salah. The summer is so long and anything can happen. Hazard is desperate to come and (Robert) Lewandowski is desperate to come.”..... Balague told Sky Sports

• Subscriber

Out of curiosity, I used the advanced search to find how many posts @LFCMadLad has made including the word Everton.

In the fashion of a "how many sweets in the jar" competition, the first person to make a guess within 10 posts of the actual number can have a positive rep. Don't be a bitch and cheat :ph34r:.

• Subscriber
On 3/28/2018 at 13:52, RandoEFC said:

Out of curiosity, I used the advanced search to find how many posts @LFCMadLad has made including the word Everton.

In the fashion of a "how many sweets in the jar" competition, the first person to make a guess within 10 posts of the actual number can have a positive rep. Don't be a bitch and cheat :ph34r:.

3359? 

Russia striker Fyodor Smolov wants to join West Ham before the World Cup starts this summer, Sky Sports News understands.

A source close to the player says West Ham "can end the Cold War" by signing the Krasnodar striker.

The 28-year-old scored for Russia in their 3-1 loss to France in St Petersburg on Tuesday.

On 25/3/2018 at 15:27, LFCMadLad said:

Bild now saying we are in negations for Timo Werner. 

He has a hearing problem that could affect his game unfortunately. However, that shouldn't be a problem in England, much less at Anfield :ph34r:

Frank Fabra to join Everton from Boca Juniors.

2 years ago I would have said this was a terrible signing, but he's matured since then and now I think he's at the level to play in Europe. My question is the style, does the Colombian game fit England? Previous players suggest that no, it doesn't.

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Blue said:

Frank Fabra to join Everton from Boca Juniors.

2 years ago I would have said this was a terrible signing, but he's matured since then and now I think he's at the level to play in Europe. My question is the style, does the Colombian game fit England? Previous players suggest that no, it doesn't.

Never heard of him aside from the fact that I played against Boca on FIFA the other day and I had to do a double take because I thought it said Favre.

I doubt our current recruitment team are creative enough to scout in South America or organised enough to be putting this in place more than a week before the season starts. Possibly our new recruitment team with that Director of Football from PSV if that happens are thinking way ahead but as we don't even know what's going to happen with the manager or Director of Football this summer I can't see that being the case either.

• The title was changed to Premier League Transfer Rumours 2018
  • The topic was locked
  • The topic was unlocked
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived