• Christian Eriksen
    • Sadio Mane
    • Roberto Firmino
    • Other

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

Football is absolutely disgusting these days. Contact or Not, inside the box or outside, Spurs, Liverpool, Everton, just disgusting the way players go down screaming and holding unrelated body parts under any circumstances.

Klopps meltdown will be entertaining at least.

Harry Kane. Does fuck all through the game, misses a penalty. Scores one. He'll be on the back page the moronic cunt. I actually can't stand his big mongy  face right now. And potchetinos yellow teeth. Rotten.

• Subscriber
Just now, Stan said:

are you serious?!

Van Dijk kicks the back of Lamela's leg?!

There can be contact and it still be a dive. If I touch you on the arm and you scream and go down holding your knee that's still a dive but in the Premier League that's just accepted now.

• Administrator
Just now, Inverted said:

Didn’t say it wasn’t a foul. Said it was a dive.

:D

that's not a dive though. A dive is exaggerated contact or no contact at all. Now, Van Dijk clearly kicks Lamela's leg. Lamela is just a tit for holding the wrong part of his body.

Just now, RandoEFC said:

There can be contact and it still be a dive. If I touch you on the arm and you scream and go down holding your knee that's still a dive but in the Premier League that's just accepted now.

I realise that. I wouldn't call that a dive. Like above, that'd just be me being stupid. 

Love how the linesman is like "I can't be sure" of Kane being blatantly offside but he is definitely sure of the second incident being a pen despite there being bodies blocking his view. Convenient there like. The little fuck face  

Just now, FOYM said:

Love how the linesman is like "I can't be sure" of Kane being blatantly offside but he is definitely sure of the second incident being a pen despite there being bodies blocking his view. Convenient there like. The little fuck face  

Got to get Kane his goal somehow. 

1 minute ago, Stan said:

that's not a dive though. A dive is exaggerated contact or no contact at all. Now, Van Dijk clearly kicks Lamela's leg. Lamela is just a tit for holding the wrong part of his body.

I realise that. I wouldn't call that a dive. Like above, that'd just be me being stupid. 

Surely if you go down holding the wrong part of your body, you're exaggerating?

I hate to see them given, but the slightest bit of contact is a penalty in today's game

• Subscriber

hahahahahahahahaha the Yids.

That Lino :x

Andy Robertson is shite.

Should have won but important not to lose.

Balls of Steel HK10 - 100 Club. The best of them all.

Football the winner.

COYS

Two soft penalties? Imagine if there was a system where key decisions like penalties were looked at so that instead of soft decisions being given because the referee only gets one view of the incident, he can use this system and have multiple looks at the incident so that the correct decision is given.

Maybe they could call it something short and snappy, maybe something like VAR?

Linesman says it's not offside because the defender touches the ball - that's fundamentally not the rule.

The ball is passed to Kane who is offside, the ball is intercepted weakly and trickles through to Kane and suddenly it's not offside because the defender has touched it on its way to Kane. Whether the defender tries to intercept it or not, Kane is offside - the interception is only attempted because of the threat he seems to pose. 

How can referees be taken seriously when they can't apply the rules at their most basic level? 

As I said, they deserve all the abuse they get and VAR is a godsend. 

• The title was changed to Sunday 4th February - Liverpool 2-2 Tottenham
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived