• Sign up free today!

    Join in on the discussion, prediction leagues and competitions today! Sign up takes no longer than 5 minutes.

Sign in to follow this  
football forum

May 2018 Member of the Month

Recommended Posts

Some may think it's long overdue that this member has won Member of the Month, but he's finally done it. 

Long awaited despite posting considerably well for many months now, the winner for May 2018 is....

spike.jpg

@Spike!

Live pictures coming through now as the news was announced:
Image result for kante happy gif

Congratulations and keep up the good posting!

In 2nd and 3rd were @Dr. Gonzo and @Cicero respectively. 

 

  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's been long enough and just a matter of when, not if.

Well done @Spike mate.  Brilliant posting throughout! ;)

Also congratulations to both @Dr. Gonzo and @Cicero who between all three have posted some class comments this month.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd like to thank my wife for putting up with the frantic sounds of my very loud mechanical keyboard. 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
football forum
10 hours ago, Spike said:

Where is my crown? ¬¬

xDxDxD

Well done mate - well deserved.

I think @Devon Von Devon deserved to be somewhere on the podium but he'll be soon ;) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Blue said:

xDxDxD

Well done mate - well deserved.

I think @Devon Von Devon deserved to be somewhere on the podium but he'll be soon ;) 

No way i hardly post much in actual football related stuff and you have to post certain amount of posts to be considered.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
football forum
Just now, Devon Von Devon said:

No way i hardly post much in actual football related stuff and you have to post certain amount of posts to be considered.

As Stan once said, quality over quantity.

I've enjoyed your posts this month.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Spike said:

@Stan crown

I always saw you as more for a Republic mate! :ph34r:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

I always saw you as more for a Republic mate! :ph34r:

Democracy is weak.

Major General J.F.C. Fuller | National Vanguard

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎6‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 07:15, Stan said:

done

Where the fuck was my crown last month :(

@Stan you're my Nigerian third cousin, how could you neglect me???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Congrats you twatic mong! If Spike can win MOTM then we can win the WC!

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Where the fuck was my crown last month :(

@Stan you're my Nigerian third cousin, how could you neglect me???

You did have it xD

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Stan said:

You did have it xD

 

I didn't see it, but oh lol xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Cannabis said:

I didn't see it either, @Stan is full of lies unfortunately.

You were probably too busy running an adoption agency and posting that new suicide emoji tbqh :coffee::ay:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

About time. Deserved as well given his debates recently. If there's two things he loves it's fightin' and, fightin' round the world. 

  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bit late to the party but well done @Spike, no longer the bridesmaid.

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

I didn't see it either, @Stan is full of lies unfortunately.

He charms and fools us the same way he does with his snakes.

7BID.gif

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Berserker said:

Congrats you twatic mong! If Spike can win MOTM then we can win the WC!

we coming for that cup, che

Australia could boycott the 2018 World Cup in response to ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Spike said:

we coming for that cup, che

Australia could boycott the 2018 World Cup in response to ...

22 looks gay, and 2 looks like outcome of a night of love between V Persie and Biglia. :bartrapique:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Berserker said:

22 looks gay, and 2 looks like outcome of a night of love between V Persie and Biglia. 

At least we are white :bartrapique:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Spike said:

At least we are white :bartrapique:

Half at best, we can beat that shit! :bartrapique:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Berserker said:

Half at best, we can beat that shit! :bartrapique:

Pic related is from your Facebook account. I backtraced it using cyber-software I bought from the Cyber Police.

Argentina is white | Know Your Meme

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Spike said:

Pic related is from your Facebook account. I backtraced it using cyber-software I bought from the Cyber Police.

Argentina is white | Know Your Meme

That's one of your guys cheering for our team like many others, it's just that the kangaroos and koalas didn't make it into the picture.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Advertisement