talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Group A Matchday 1 - 14/15 June

football forum

15 minutes ago, Blue said:

Honestly, what is the point of this post?

To ridicule your arrogance and unfair criticism of a manager and of a group of players that really don't know any better than this.

You can't expect them to suddenly perform at the same level as a side who has huge amount of experience in European football.

This isn't FM. You can't just apply tactics to fix everything.

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Mantis Toboggan M.D. said:

You'd think they had DeBruyne or Kroos in midfield the way these clowns have set themselves up to play. Play to your strengths, Saudi Arabia are not Barcelona. 

Its unbelievable how much they are paying Pizzi when he can't even read a players strengths or weaknesses. Bar Sanchez, he had the same issue with Chile.

2 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

The thing is we don't play against Saudi Arabians in the Premier League.  I think anyone incharge of signing players in the big leagues will have given this game a miss and will be on the beach reading the Beano.

I don't know mate there is a lot of poorly run clubs around. AC Milan have probably put in bids for half this Russian team. xD

Just now, Machado said:

To ridicule your arrogance and unfair criticism of a manager and of a group of players that really don't know any better than this.

You can't expect them to suddenly perform at the same level as a side who as huge amount of experience in European football.

This isn't FM. You can't just apply tactics to fix it.

Its not unfair criticism. I'm not telling him to park the bus, I'm saying he should play his players to his strengths. He's not reading into the game either, his passing from the back has been off and he's not telling his players to play differently. He keeps playing out wide when they don't have the talent to hug the touchline. If you want to ridicule me, that's up to you but it just tells me you have failed to read this game and are going to blame everything on a lack of quality.

Russia is better on paper. I get it. That doesn't excuse how much of a disasterclass this has been tactically.

4 minutes ago, Mantis Toboggan M.D. said:

You'd think they had DeBruyne or Kroos in midfield the way these clowns have set themselves up to play. Play to your strengths, Saudi Arabia are not Barcelona. 

This game is more hilarious than the Eurovision Song Contest mate!

• Administrator
Just now, Cannabis said:

You don't have to find it funny, but to neg rep like a child is rather amusing and makes what was a simple joke all the more funny. Wasn't meant to rattle or touch a nerve but it obviously has.

it really hasn't. I just didn't find it funny :/ 

It's clear that getting a downvote has affected you though seeing as you deleted it xD 

@Machado a perfect example of my point: Iceland. They don't have great players but they perform as a unit. Saudi Arabia don't have great players and don't perform like a unit. If you're going to be shit, at least accept it and play to your strengths and don't expose your weaknesses. That's what Pizzi isn't figuring out nor you.

But you know I'm arrogant for applying my opinion that Pizzi has produced a tactical disasterclass. Christ.

14 minutes ago, El Profesor said:

Two questions for those who know asian football:

How Saudi Arabia always qualify for the World Cup? 

How the heck two countries with more than 1 billion inhabitants can never qualify for the World Cup?

because Cricket in India and Table Tennis in China are the biggest sports and we dont care about your fucking football B|

• Administrator
3 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

Keeping the forum tidy, I'm sure we agreed in the staff room that childish behaviour should be acted upon, so I deleted what was a very immature reaction (however as it means so much to you, I can see you have put it back). 

*then downvotes Stan* 

xD 

5 minutes ago, Asura said:

because Cricket in India and Table Tennis in China are the biggest sports and we dont care about your fucking football B|

Better to be one of the elites of the sports you do care about rather than be like Iran,Saudis etc who are mad about football but are average at their best

• The topic was unpinned

Archived