• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Dating, Relationships and Marriage Thread

football forum

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Storts said:

Looking on Wikipedia, of the current squad one is 15, one is 17, one is 22, so going to assume the one Brian is dating is 15.

Im not dating her xD (yet) I'm just "seeing her" with her being very enthusiastic about me.

Just now, Storts said:

Is it one of the three though?

Haven't checked the wikipedia page and I wouldn't tell you anyhow. That would be giving away her info and I'm not going to do that.

She's played for the Peru national team though. I'll say that.

• Subscriber
Just now, Blue said:

Haven't checked the wikipedia page and I wouldn't tell you anyhow. That would be giving away her info and I'm not going to do that.

She's played for the Peru national team though. I'll say that.

I know who she is then. You dawgggggg

4 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

Without being rude I doubt the Peru Womens National Team is a high standard of football? 

Its not mate

Its still interesting though.

• Subscriber
52 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

Without being rude I doubt the Peru Womens National Team is a high standard of football? 

Why'd you say that mate? Just making assumptions because their men's team is shite? Makes sense

• 2 months later...

I spent a year in Denmark and barely spoke to a single Danish girl and now somehow I'm going out with a Danish girl in Scotland. Life is funny. 

Only downfall is she lives in Edinburgh so it's a 50 minute train ride either way, but I can almost imagine this one turning into an actual relationship for the first time in my life, rather than just seeing each other for a few weeks. 

Early days though.

1 hour ago, Cannabis said:

Great news, all the best @Inverted :)

Cheers man,  just felt like posting since I came to the realisation that the last couple of girls I've went out with, I was attracted to them, but basically just putting up with them personally and hoping I would suddenly grow to like them more. 

The other day we were just lying down, watching a film and talking and I realised I had never really seriously enjoyed doing that with a girl before. 

Maybe this is what growing up is. 

27 minutes ago, Stan said:

Good luck @Inverted. It's small things like what you describe watching a film and talking, just enjoying each others company can be the best moments. Hope all goes well for you! 

Cheers man. I consider myself quite distant emotionally so I'm still not letting myself get too excited over things, but it's also why I realised that enjoying that kind of moment was unusual for me. 

She seems a similar type too which is good. I've suffered from getting with really emotional, artistic types that in hindsight I had no chance of gelling with, so I know that's a little boost too:  whatever happens I definitely know that going after the smart, ironic, slightly awkward ones is way better for me.

• 1 month later...
17 minutes ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

I'm dating a chick from work. Slow going as she has kids, and wants me to prove that I'm not just out to bone her. She's real nice though. And a fucking hottie

Tip- If she invites you to any funeral in her family, don't try to eat the ashes of anyone

• Administrator
4 hours ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

I'm dating a chick from work. Slow going as she has kids, and wants me to prove that I'm not just out to bone her. She's real nice though. And a fucking hottie

sorry mate, but we can't wank to words only (you might be able to).

pics or gtfo.

On 4/12/2018 at 00:00, Inverted said:

Cheers man,  just felt like posting since I came to the realisation that the last couple of girls I've went out with, I was attracted to them, but basically just putting up with them personally and hoping I would suddenly grow to like them more. 

The other day we were just lying down, watching a film and talking and I realised I had never really seriously enjoyed doing that with a girl before. 

Maybe this is what growing up is. 

How's it going mate?

5 hours ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

Do you feel comfortable to get serious with a girl with kids?

You'd think with kids she's fairly likely to only be interested in something serious?

Is the guy still in the picture? 

Archived