• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Dating, Relationships and Marriage Thread

football forum

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 hours ago, Stan said:

started chatting to a few girls using the Bumble dating app. 

been chatting to one for a couple of weeks and she just got annoyed that I don't react to memes she sends me on Insta. She literally just said 'memes are life for me'. 

just me that finds that a bit weird/obsessive :|?

Its the kind of thing that said in person is totally normal but via text without the proper delivery can sound a bit creepy. 

If she's hot and seems nice i'd keep it up. 

• Administrator
4 minutes ago, Harry said:

Its the kind of thing that said in person is totally normal but via text without the proper delivery can sound a bit creepy. 

If she's hot and seems nice i'd keep it up. 

she was definitely more serious than jokey about it and that much was easy to get from the conversation. Took me by surprise as I love a good meme/gif but would never get annoyed if someone didn't react to it xD 

1 hour ago, Devon Von Devon said:

I think my teacher likes me. Every time i make a joke she laughs even if its a lame joke. Once i was doing my test she came to me and said ' How are you ? ' o.O 

Try not to read too much into it.. Teachers have to like all pupils, It's the law these days..  No favoritism no matter how lame your jokes might be...  If she was to tell you your jokes were crap then you might start to suffer anxiety and stress in later life and blame the system because you end up never going out and spend all your time on Bumble or some other app.. But as I don't know what your teacher is like I would avoid going into the stock cupboard with her at the end of class just in case... 

4 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

Try not to read too much into it.. Teachers have to like all pupils, It's the law these days..  No favoritism no matter how lame your jokes might be...  If she was to tell you your jokes were crap then you might start to suffer anxiety and stress in later life and blame the system because you end up never going out and spend all your time on Bumble or some other app.. But as I don't know what your teacher is like I would avoid going into the stock cupboard with her at the end of class just in case... 

When she walks by me she gets to close that sometimes there is unnecessary contact :ph34r:

Anyway i'm not being serious xD Its not like i'm gonna hit on her.

1 hour ago, Devon Von Devon said:

When she walks by me she gets to close that sometimes there is unnecessary contact :ph34r:

Anyway i'm not being serious xD Its not like i'm gonna hit on her.

Just think twice if she asks you to stay behind to help count paperclips and pencils that's all I am saying... 

11 minutes ago, Stan said:

she was definitely more serious than jokey about it and that much was easy to get from the conversation. Took me by surprise as I love a good meme/gif but would never get annoyed if someone didn't react to it xD 

Maybe a bit needy then. Probably a bit insecure and looking for a vote of confidence from you. 

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, Harry said:

Maybe a bit needy then. Probably a bit insecure and looking for a vote of confidence from you. 

probably. neediness is always a bit off-putting.

7 hours ago, Devon Von Devon said:

And i'm guessing her league is the Champions League and you are more like Carling Cup ?

She just sent me a recording of her singing 'Wicked Game' by Chris Isaac. Ah, fuck my life - this is foreboding, or am I reading too much into this.

I'm in a great relationship, I can't be charmed away like this.

@Spike behave yourself sonny. Just toss yourself off. 

As for me, I started seeing somebody. Been going for about 3 months now. Honestly, it's class. She's absolutely fantastic & she has massive boobs and a big ass. The dream. 

So - been married for some time now, as much, if not all of you know, I have an 8 month old little lady. 

For those of you that are single, and dream of being married, take note that definitely has it's ups and downs. Of course, I admit to have one of the most amazing wives in the world, and still we get on each other nerves constantly. Luckily we still openly talk to each other about shit, but damn sometimes I just want to run away, and have some damn time to myself. 

Just now, Cannabis said:

Little bit deep that bro :|. Fuck.

xD My bad. 

I'm sure @DeadLinesman can agree with me on some of this. Partially since my little lady is teething which means she has a fever, screams bloody murder almost all night, every night with only 30 minute bouts of solace, and just not happy throughout the entire day. 

This all happening after we've had 8 months of no major issues, and child that loves to laugh, play, and have a grand ole time. 

Probably sounds a bit harsh, but this week was fucking suuuuuucccccccckkkkkkkkkeeeeeeeeedddddddddd

Archived