talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Dating, Relationships and Marriage Thread

football forum

3 hours ago, Stan said:

sorry mate, but we can't wank to words only (you might be able to).

pics or gtfo.

Funny thing about words.... Wanking might be normally associated with something pleasurable and yet the word Wank/Wanker alone means the complete opposite when describing something... That new keeper was Wank.. he let the first goal in through his legs... The ref was a complete Wanker sending off our star striker after only 30 minutes of the game being played... 

My job is Wank but it pays the bills.... 

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
18 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

Funny thing about words.... Wanking might be normally associated with something pleasurable and yet the word Wank/Wanker alone means the complete opposite when describing something... That new keeper was Wank.. he let the first goal in through his legs... The ref was a complete Wanker sending off our star striker after only 30 minutes of the game being played... 

My job is Wank but it pays the bills.... 

thought you'd be retired by now but whatever tickles your fancy eh!

1 hour ago, Stan said:

thought you'd be retired by now but whatever tickles your fancy eh!

I will never retire... They will just mark me down as a classic at some point and hopefully tell me I no longer have to pay tax...  

10 hours ago, carefreeluke said:

How's it going mate?

Yeah good, she's still got exams so we've not been up to much except me going over a couple of times a week to hang out at hers. 

Only niggle on my mind is whether to ask her to come to my graduation next month. It's a once in a lifetime occasion and by that point we will only have been going out for a couple of months. Like she's not even met my parents yet, and I don't even think we've called each other bf/gf yet, or said the L word.

Need to have a think over the next couple of weeks.

3 hours ago, JOSHBRFC said:

11th of June and I’ll have a little girl. 

Is it too late to back out? :ph34r:

Congrats man! 

I know it's a girl but options for a middle name could be Emerton or Neill.

• Administrator
27 minutes ago, True Blue said:

What the hell Josh i thought you were 18 years old, congrats to you and the missus :)

he'd be allowed a kid at 18 anyway mate. 

On 14/05/2018 at 11:44, Devil-Dick Willie said:

She is a year older than me. The father is well out of the picture and yes I think she wants something serious. To which I am not at all comfortable as a 25 year old an child, but I have to grow up at some point.

I've been in relationships with two women who have had children. If you're open to it, it can be great. You will meet the kids at some point, and although it's very stressful being "mammy's friend" it can blossom into a surprisingly amazing side 'relationship'. It's hard to describe, but there will be moments where you interact with the kid that will be more rewarding than anything you've ever experienced and it'll give you a bell of a boost.

If you embrace it, it can be amazing. If you're too scared by the idea, you're best off not going too far into that rabbit hole, definitely don't have too much interaction with the kid if you're not 100% ready to "grow up". 

I

On ‎15‎/‎05‎/‎2018 at 10:30, JOSHBRFC said:

11th of June and I’ll have a little girl. 

Is it too late to back out? :ph34r:

Well it's certainly too late to pull out.

Congrats mate.

6 hours ago, StefBWFC said:

Definitely Josh, I hear parenthood makes you lose all your hair. 🥚

Congrats!!

6 hours ago, Danny said:

Stop taking the piss, he lost his hair long before parenthood.

I will fucking cut you both.

• 3 weeks later...
On 14/05/2018 at 14:51, Devil-Dick Willie said:

I'm dating a chick from work. Slow going as she has kids, and wants me to prove that I'm not just out to bone her. She's real nice though. And a fucking hottie

She sent me a message this morning, we hadn't seen each other outside of work for ages as she doesn't have much time as a single mum. However....

"Lets just keep going out from time to time like we are and fucking, nothing too serious"

I need a lotto ticket as that is a fucking result.

3 hours ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

She sent me a message this morning, we hadn't seen each other outside of work for ages as she doesn't have much time as a single mum. However....

"Lets just keep going out from time to time like we are and fucking, nothing too serious"

I need a lotto ticket as that I a fucking result.

She wanted you to prove you didn't just want to bang her but that's exactly only what she wants? 

Congrats for the friend with benefits I suppose. 

45 minutes ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

I hate women sometimes.

It seems like a decent situation still! Wasn't meaning to be so cynical! 

Also, yes sometimes they're a bit... well you know.

I have almost fallen for someone. Only met her once. Haha 

Archived