talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Alassane Pléa Signs for Borussia Monchengladbach

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He's a tidy player. Seen a bit of him the last couple of seasons and he seems to be a reliable goalscorer. I think he'd be a good number 2 to Kane for you lot. 

He's a beast on Fifa an all, but that matters not. 

• Administrator

He’s fast, athletic and technically pretty good. I can see why you’re in for him. I don’t personally think he’s all that, but I suspect Pochettino could get a tune out of him. His finishing and decision making can be erratic.

On 03/07/2018 at 11:52, The Palace Fan said:

Newcastle have allegedly offered the same.

Maybe they do have the funding this window to sign Townsend @Harvsky. Shit.

Mitrovic gone for £20m. Merino going for £12m. Club wierdly might be trying to flog Matt Ritchie as well.

21 hours ago, Rick said:

He'd be a good signing for either, can't help but think the Newcastl bid is bullshit though... you sure it isn't 2.7m they offered?

£27m is insane isn't it. How does a 25 year old with his goals return in mid table France have that price tag?

1 hour ago, The Palace Fan said:

Surely youd only flog Ritchie if the Townsend signing is confirmed? @Harvsky

I'm surprised Ritchie is only being linked with Championship clubs, he's in quite a bargaining position if that's the case and can play for 10+ Premiership clubs.

I don't think we should be letting him go at all, but we'd need 2 wingers if Ritchie goes because Kenedy loan ended. I'm hearing in press Chelsea don't want Kenedy but they do want £30m for him xD so could be another loan move.

I know it's a long way off and Chelsea's attitude with anybody under 25 is quite frankly abysmal, but surely a talented Brazilian who has had such an impact at a PL team should be sold whilst the market isnt improving and long before Brexit? He won't get a visa based on his Brazil caps. Not got there logic there.

28 minutes ago, The Palace Fan said:

I know it's a long way off and Chelsea's attitude with anybody under 25 is quite frankly abysmal, but surely a talented Brazilian who has had such an impact at a PL team should be sold whilst the market isnt improving and long before Brexit? He won't get a visa based on his Brazil caps. Not got there logic there.

Not sure it will be an issue. If he's got a European passport currently he will likely be entitled to citizenship as he was here before the vote. If not he is entitled to citizenship by 2020 anyway if he stays in the country. 

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, kapisevicius said:

We haven't signed such a good and expensive striker for centuries so my exceptations are huge, definitely has to be +15 goals/season player. It's too bad that Hecking is still in charge but it'll be proof that he's absolutely hopeless if he doesn't build an efficient offensive around our new Frenchman.

Welcome to the forums!

• Administrator
12 minutes ago, kapisevicius said:

We haven't signed such a good and expensive striker for centuries so my exceptations are huge, definitely has to be +15 goals/season player. It's too bad that Hecking is still in charge but it'll be proof that he's absolutely hopeless if he doesn't build an efficient offense around our new Frenchman.

Welcome to TF365 @kapisevicius

Are you a season-ticket holder at Gladbach?

How do you think you'll do next season, especially now that you have Plea?

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, kapisevicius said:

Hi guys! :D

Actually, I was signed up here before forum broke down (if I'm not mistaken) so I know most of you.

No, I have no possibility to be a season-ticket holder because I live in Poland. Hope we'll finish in the Europa League spot at least. Another season without playing in Europe would be a disaster, especially with 25M€ transfer.

Ah yeah, that would be TFF which did sadly go down the pan but this place is much better compared to how that ended! What was your username there?

Fair enough - what got you supporting Gladbach?

4 minutes ago, kapisevicius said:

Hi guys! :D

Actually, I was signed up here before forum broke down (if I'm not mistaken) so I know most of you.

No, I have no possibility to be a season-ticket holder because I live in Poland. Hope we'll finish in the Europa League spot at least. Another season without playing in Europe would be a disaster, especially with 25M€ transfer.

Welcome here. Gladbach are actually my German team as well, I used to love watching them with Xhaka and Hazard leading the charge. Haven't watched them since Xhaka left though. 

6 hours ago, kapisevicius said:

Good for you. This team from 2013-2016 is still in my mind and I miss them but I'm sure that good times are gonna come back sooner or later. I didn't enjoy their last two seasons at all so hoping to find pleasure in watching them in the next one.

As much as I wish I had more hours to watch to non-Serie A matches, I will say that I rather enjoyed watching Koln fall flat last year. 

15 hours ago, kapisevicius said:

Good for you. This team from 2013-2016 is still in my mind and I miss them but I'm sure that good times are gonna come back sooner or later. I didn't enjoy their last two seasons at all so hoping to find pleasure in watching them in the next one.

If it's not Dieter Hecking who brings back entertaining football  to Gladbach then noone will :ph34r:

Anyway. Welcome back! I remember you as well.

Archived