The better place to talk football.

Round of 16 - Tuesday 3rd July - Colombia 1-1(p) England

football forum

• Replies 587
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
5 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

Sat there for Dier's penalty mentally preparing myself for him to miss and it go tits up xD fucking hell

after the game he had I think everyone was xD 

Winning on penalties makes this world cup a success no matter what happens imo. Huge block eliminated. 

The rest of the tournament is a free hit. And one they have a good chance of taking 6 points from. 

6 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

Well done to England... That was heart attack stuff. England have to do things differently though if they want to believe they can win this. 

You said the same about Spain vs Morocco. You know no ones ever lived after the third :ph34r:

Colombia got robbed.  The second goal they scored should have stood. 

1.  The second ball was out of play

2. An English player commenced play by throwing it in that area. Colombia just continued play and put the ball in the net. 

3. Ref was siding with England whole game. 

Just now, The Käiser said:

2. An English player commenced play by throwing it in that area. Colombia just continued play and put the ball in the net. 

xD

• Administrator
Just now, The Käiser said:

lol fuck off. absolute joke. Colombia should have had Barrios sent off about 40 fouls. Their surrounding of the ref trying to pressure him at any decision was despicably disrespectful. Shambolic from them.

1 hour ago, Chaaay AFC said:

You do know television has been invented... :ph34r:

1 hour ago, SirBalon said:

He loves his wireless. xD

I still have my little portable, it's only black and white but the picture is pin sharp... well it was, about a year and a half ago I seem to have lost all the channels.. I twiddled that little metal aeriel attached to it but still nothing but static... I think one of the bulbs has gone in it

• Administrator

didnt' John Cross of the Mirror say that Pickford went for his wrong hand for the Belgium goal, and Pickford in general was getting slaughtered for being too small xD

FUCK YOU. That save for their corner was sensational. That save for the penalty was immense. 

15 minutes ago, The Rebel CRS said:

Fucking hell, England winning on pens? This World Cup really is full of surprises. 

It was a scrappy game but getting through on pens for the first time ever helps build momentum going into the quarters. Got to beat Sweden now, as this is as good an opportunity of making a World Cup final and you'll get(the same can be said for the other sides on this side of the draw), although no team in this are easy and I reckon Sweden will be a similar test  as Colombia were tonight. It'll be another scrappy game in that one for me.

Congrats mate, fair play Engerland.

• Subscriber

Also Harry Maguire was class

Harry Kane best outfield player on the pitch - that job he did today was exceptional. 

Thought Davinson Sanchez was brilliant for Colombia too, we’ve got a future star there.

What a night 

I know it's only a quarter final but being down the pub watching England win on penalties in the world cup was one of the best moments in my life..

I'd give MOTM to Maguire. Big improvement from that Tunisia match. Hopefully we can see more players step up the way he did after some poor showings, namely: Delle Ali & Sterling. If the two of them could get fucking going the entire side would be looking a lot fucking better imo.

1 minute ago, Storts said:

Also Harry Maguire was class

Harry Kane best outfield player on the pitch - that job he did today was exceptional. 

Thought Davinson Sanchez was brilliant for Colombia too, we’ve got a future star there.

What a night 

Spurs are in good shape aren't they! xD

• The topic was unpinned

Archived