talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Jurgen Klopp Signs Contract Extension Until 2024

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
27 minutes ago, The Artful Dodger said:

Still got 3 years left hasn't he? I imagine it's a salary raise and a bit of security for Liverpool. I don't see him leaving Liverpool anytime soon.

Yeah it's basically a 2 year extension on more money. 

Still great news though. 

• Administrator
1 minute ago, LFCMadLad said:

Yeah it's basically a 2 year extension on more money. 

Still great news though. 

Great news indeed. If he has you playing how you have done for last couple of years and continues to build the squad, can see you challenging for title and CL and maybe more more on top of what you've achieved so far this season.

Would be good news. More importantly he needs to be backed again in the summer to keep the progression going and make sure we're challenging in the main two competitions again next season.

25 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

I hope it’s true and also that we keep this squad together minus the players who are leaving on a free this year

Trying to put a neutrals hat on you'd have to think we'd be a club just about no player would want to leave right now. If you're Mane would you rather go play at Madrid and jump on at the start of their rebuild project? If you're an up and coming wonder kid looking for a pricey move abroad surely Liverpool are looking like one of your first choice destinations?

I don't want to be overconfident and of course if your life dream was to play for Barca etc it's hard to keep the player but I don't think I've ever felt more confident about our desirability as a top tier destination as I do right now.

2 hours ago, The Artful Dodger said:

Still got 3 years left hasn't he? I imagine it's a salary raise and a bit of security for Liverpool. I don't see him leaving Liverpool anytime soon.

A well deserved payrise id recon. 

• Subscriber

2 hours ago, LFCMike said:

Would be good news. More importantly he needs to be backed again in the summer to keep the progression going and make sure we're challenging in the main two competitions again next season.

Think the board like him enough to back him. Last year he made amends for the defensive frailties we have and its showed and I hope in the summer we address our lack of depth in other areas and bring in a quality striker (Timo that's you). 

If he loses another final, specifically this final, then he should be sacked and shamed through the streets of Liverpool with a nun walking behind him shouting "shame".

• The title was changed to Klopp To Sign New 5-Year Deal?
  • 7 months later...

It was expected but regardless of how good he is, it's a bit sad that such a big club has to reach out to a Minority owner Lebron and lame ass Drake to promote the club brand. Great coach and players but other than VVD, they really dont have what you call a super star that can be the face of the team... maybe they should call the long list of ex players that have won the Ballon d'Or as a liverpool player and get their help instead of two of the biggest cunts ... xD

1 hour ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

It was expected but regardless of how good he is, it's a bit sad that such a big club has to reach out to a Minority owner Lebron and lame ass Drake to promote the club brand. Great coach and players but other than VVD, they really dont have what you call a super star that can be the face of the team... maybe they should call the long list of ex players that have won the Ballon d'Or as a liverpool player and get their help instead of two of the biggest cunts ... xD

The less Americans liking football the better.

• The title was changed to Jurgen Klopp Signs Contract Extension Until 2024
  • Administrator
1 hour ago, LFCMadLad said:

??

Quite obvious what that's in regards to and I'd agree. Tory government in power obviously isn't the best news for Liverpool but revealing this news is at least good for one half of the city xD!

16 minutes ago, Stan said:

Quite obvious what that's in regards to and I'd agree. Tory government in power obviously isn't the best news for Liverpool but revealing this news is at least good for one half of the city xD!

I honestly dont give a fuck who's in power. They're all the same.,,,, complete tits. 

Great news about Klopp though :D

Archived