• Sign up free today!

    Join in on the discussion, prediction leagues and competitions today! Sign up takes no longer than 5 minutes.

Sign in to follow this  
football forum

Itchy butt cheek

Recommended Posts

Ever had an itchy butt cheek but you were unable to scratch it due to people being around? E.g. in a meeting or in public. But when you do get to finally scratch it, how good does it feel?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Never learned the good old sitting-down chair-scratch shuffle, eh?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I remember having an itchy ass at an arsenal match once and trying to scratch it without anyone noticing xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The trick is to divert everyone's attention to somewhere that isn't your arse. Next time try shouting, "Hey look at that fucker over there!" and point off in a direction that your arse isn't facing.

  • Wow 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 27/05/2019 at 21:59, MUFC said:

Ever had an itchy butt cheek but you were unable to scratch it due to people being around? E.g. in a meeting or in public. But when you do get to finally scratch it, how good does it feel?

Any pics?

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ever done it in front of dozens of TV cameras when hundreds of millions were watching while you were coaching a national team?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, BartraPique1932 said:

Ever done it in front of dozens of TV cameras when hundreds of millions were watching while you were coaching a national team?

Isn't the same person you're referring to also a serial booger consumer?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BartraPique1932 said:

Ever done it in front of dozens of TV cameras when hundreds of millions were watching while you were coaching a national team?

Didn't he also scratch his balls and then sniff his fingers afterwards?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have a permanent itchy spot to the very right of my sack, on the inner thigh. Causes me much suffering sometimes. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

I have a permanent itchy spot to the very right of my sack, on the inner thigh. Causes me much suffering sometimes. 

Should stay away from dirty cunts

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Didn't he also scratch his balls and then sniff his fingers afterwards?

Yep  xD

giphy.gif?cid=790b76115cf9ff8a5a346b352e

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Advertisement