talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Man Utd 1-1 Liverpool - Sunday 20th October, 2019

football forum

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Win or tie, man utd showed throughout the whole match who Daddy is :ay: I'm finna fix me a nice cup of Sprite and raw, go buy a cheap liverpool Jersey for the big booty white hoe to wear and ima wear my man utd Jersey.. ima fuck her nonstop with the image of klopp mad at the sideline coming off my projector.:x ttyl guys 

• Administrator
Just now, Teso dos Bichos said:

Win or tie, man utd showed throughout the whole match who Daddy is :ay: I'm finna fix me a nice cup of Sprite and raw, go buy a cheap liverpool Jersey for the big booty white hoe to wear and ima wear my man utd Jersey.. ima fuck her nonstop with the image of klopp mad at the sideline coming off my projector.:x ttyl guys 

You think of Klopp when banging someone?

Interesting.

Fucking rubbish until we scored. Got out of there with a point, which is more than we deserved. Proper got out of jail there, have to be happy with the point after all that. 

See Teso is spinning this new line that it took the mighty Utd to expose our flaws. Changed your tune very quickly from the first half. 

Just now, LFCMike said:

I repeat, worst referee performance I can remember. 

Would have taken that at 1-0 down though. Thought we would win it after the equaliser though

I mean if the dumb cunt saw the foul in front of them, they don’t have a goal and that’s a 1-0 win. We were both shit and unlucky not to win, pretty weird

• Subscriber

This team needs to get its act together fast otherwise the next few games could get very difficult for them. As for the Atkinson decision on the goal what was explained at half time is that it was the refs decision at that point and not VARs. I think its important to have the VAR decision shown to the crowd and then the ref makes his decision. At this time you have no idea whether they are passing decisions to each other or where to meet for drinks after the game.

• Subscriber

I really hope they just show some balls and get rid of VAR at the end of the season. You can't get rid of it right now (which would've been ideal) as it's not fair but it hasn't fixed anything. Total utter shit.

1 minute ago, Dan said:

I really hope they just show some balls and get rid of VAR at the end of the season. You can't get rid of it right now (which would've been ideal) as it's not fair but it hasn't fixed anything. Total utter shit.

So we’re conveniently forgetting the offsides and handballs it gets right, but we’re angry over interpretation. Got it.

4 minutes ago, Dan said:

Why get rid of it altogether, offsides and handballs fine. The thing is what people are trying to 'fix' can't really be fixed, much of it is interpretation and VAR aren't going to overrule the referees when an argument can be made both ways. Human error has always been part of football officiating and I don't think it's that horrendous to live with.

• The title was changed to Man Utd 1-1 Liverpool - Sunday 20th October, 2019
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived