talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

EFL Cup - Quarter-Final Matches - 17-18th December, 2019

football forum

• Administrator

Tuesday 17th December, 2019
Aston Villa vs Liverpool, 19.45 (Live on Sky Sports)

Wednesday 18th December, 2019
Everton vs Leicester, 19.45
Man Utd vs Colchester, 20.00
Oxford vs Man City, 19.45 (Live on Sky Sports)

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
14 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Should be a routine win for Villa tomorrow. I can't see our kids doing much against a premier league side.

Your kids are playing in the competition wtf why didn't anyone say?! 

• Subscriber

Should be Ferguson's last game in charge. We can win this with a bit of luck and a last big dose of Big Dunc no nonsense Goodison under the lights blood and thunder. Horrible feeling there won't be a stream though as it's not televised.

7 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

Should be Ferguson's last game in charge. We can win this with a bit of luck and a last big dose of Big Dunc no nonsense Goodison under the lights blood and thunder. Horrible feeling there won't be a stream though as it's not televised.

Best game of the round not televised?

xDthe road to the EL final is much harder than this one given our recent results against the majority of teams in this QF..

@True Blue is there some kind of typo, I dont see chelsea....

Back to Back Ws versus chelsea 

Back to back goals by Rashford

Midfield of Scottie, Fred, and Fucking lingard. :rofl: even lingard had a good game thanks to AWB making a fool out of alonso and making all kind of space for lingard while alonso was all over the road... I mean field. xD if I'm not mistaken, kovacic was hyped up to shoot by the Chelsea fans towards the end, lmfao if they only knew what was coming after that. Face it, ole has lampard figured out and if pogba would of played the aggregate score after two games would be even more in favour of the process !!!Six to One 

3 hours ago, RandoEFC said:

Sure you'll be able to find a stream. Thought it only tends to be the early rounds in the League Cup that you might struggle

3 hours ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

xDthe road to the EL final is much harder than this one given our recent results against the majority of teams in this QF..

@True Blue is there some kind of typo, I dont see chelsea....

Back to Back Ws versus chelsea 

Back to back goals by Rashford

Midfield of Scottie, Fred, and Fucking lingard. :rofl: even lingard had a good game thanks to AWB making a fool out of alonso and making all kind of space for lingard while alonso was all over the road... I mean field. xD if I'm not mistaken, kovacic was hyped up to shoot by the Chelsea fans towards the end, lmfao if they only knew what was coming after that. Face it, ole has lampard figured out and if pogba would of played the aggregate score after two games would be even more in favour of the process !!!Six to One 

Don't do Micky Mouse cups mate :ph34r:

4 hours ago, Pyfish said:

liverpoolxivsastonvilla1712a.png

Liverpool's predicted line-up except Brewster is a doubt with an ankle injury. Definitely a match to keep an eye on.

Looks like when you used to play as Merseyside Red on Pro Evo, and they had zero licenses.

• Administrator
21 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Looks like when you used to play as Merseyside Red on Pro Evo, and they had zero licenses.

No Pro Evo team was complete without Castolo, Ximelez and Minanda in it :x 

• Administrator
38 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Hopefully, Espimas gets a start. Been knocking on the door for a while now.

Sounds ready judging by his interview earlier.

pes2008070606105158smbig.jpg.d491a1347774f7bf47a1aade5188751e.jpg

Definitely just looks scared seeing all those mics in his face. Man can't even speak. 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived